I Farken Hate Carry On Baggage

bust

I have no issue with special circumstance. It's the ones who just think is ok to carry several bags at the expense of everyone else. They take longer to seat because they spend an eternity trying to fing soace for their extra bags. Then it happens again after landing. Some people just cannot seem to comprehend that the luggage compartment above a seat is allocated to that seat, no for anyone who wants to use it.

I always thought medical stuff was the "exception to the rule". Especially when it comes to stuff you need to breathe... Comes under "common sense" buy ... yeah... I know photography gear also is exempt, as I don't *think* it is covered by insurance if checked in (or something like that). Other than that a good book is all I need.

I plew from Phnom Penh to KL the other night and one woman had a backpack a small suitcase a handbag and a box the size of a small teachest all as carry on. The flight attendant had to help her carry it. Then the dramas began when they suddenly realised the box was never going to fit in the overhead locker. It ended up down in the rear of the plane on the floor.

I broke the wheel of my favorite carry on at St. Pancras station on curb getting from taxi to station.

Used on most of my trips to LOS and elsewhere.

Not too big, not too small. Was perfect.

Now I can't find a replacement with same size and features.