Sign in to follow this  
Nasiadai

Some Thoughts About This And Other Siam-Boards

Thats the big advantage of Patts - easy to hop on a sorngtow or even walk back home at the end of the evening.I find the nightlife is more or less the same,albeit more expensive than a few yrs ago .Unfortunately time doesn`t stand still and so the experience is different when you are older but the girls still look the same .

I think most expats fit that description. Plus, unless you live near the nightlife areas, it is an absolute pain in the posterior getting home after an evening out. :(

Just pick a BG with a motobike!

Just pick a BG with a motobike !

I suppose it just depends what you like ............... Black Guy, Bad Guy, Baby Girl, Baby Gangsta, Big Girl, Bubble Girl, Bald Girl, Blond God, Butthole Gobbler or a Beautiful Girl

So you are the one training the taxis to take people without switching on a meter. Remind me to punch you in the face for all the times I had to wait for a taxi in the past 15 years!

Meters at 5am in Sukhumvit when Spicy closes, I thought that was for the tourists as is paying tuk tuk's to take you clubing.

It is never advisable for a farang to hit a Thai woman in public, but as you have lived in Thailand for 15 years you already know this, and I know you only joke. :)

All sorts of social media now.

Many I know don't even use a desktop or laptop.

Just "pads" or cell phones.

As I stated in another post, the average number of times people check their smartphones is 150 per day. Amazing.