Club One

Sarisin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could I get tired of him when I've got him filtered out? I just wanted to take a look here and see what was available. Spur of the moment thing pushed on by my excitement of finally coming to BKK... WITHOUT THE WIFE!!!!!

My guide will be an ex-morman missionary but fortunately he lost his "faith". Unfortunately he is recently married. Fortunately he wants a boys night out on the town. Unfortunately I don't think he will fully indulge. Fortunately he won't rat on me if _I_ do!

See ya if yer around 2nd week in July.

Oh my, Bones...aka 'dr. g'...after all these years of marriage you are rewarded with a whole TWO DAYS of freedom to discretely taste the wonders of BKK? And you'll be accompanied by a Mormon?

Gosh, you must be living right ;-)

OTOH, I'll also be back next month, but will have to limit the visit to three months.

'rookie'

Not since the one I gave in this thread June 16. I haven't been out to bars too much due to my move and steady diet of straight ladies lately. I might make it out this weekend, and, if I do, chances are good I will run into Ricky.

As my last update said the opening would be the end of July, I would say, July 13 might be a bit early Shilo.

If I hear anything, I promise I will post it here. If I don't run into Ricky in the next few weeks, I will call him for an update.

Hi Sarisin,

I'll be arriving in a couple of days and will be there through the end of July, so will be interested in the opening date of this new place, when it becomes known.

A little related background; on an earlier trip (November, 2000), a straight lady (as you say) - a travel agent, said to me "if you want a lady you should go to the "lady house" on Soi 1." Well, I have a little bit of familiarity with Soi 1 and that sure didn't ring any bells. A Thai friend (you've met her) had a room on Soi 1, up near the Klong, at that time, and she had never heard of it. Nor had the taxi driver who took us to her place.

Strange, huh? Perhaps this travel agent had premonitions of what was to come in the future?

Cheers,

Garuda

Hi,

"Strange, huh? Perhaps this travel agent had premonitions of what was to come in the future?"

Nah, there was (is?) a brothel / ladyhouse on soi 1 called 'Happy House' (I think). This is most likely what she was refering to.

Sanuk!

Archived