Club One

Sarisin

Many of you know Ricky the former owner of Vixens (in NE), and manager of Rock Hard and Obsessions. He was really the guy who brought the advent of shows into NEP and CEP.

He recently left Rock Hard and spent a few weeks in the UK.

I mentioned previously that there was something in the works that was supposed to be a cross between Eden Club and a gogo bar.

Well, Ricky and several partners will be opening Club One next month. It will be located on Sukhumvit Soi 1 close to Bumrungrad Hospital.

It will have several levels in the place. The upper level will contain short-time rooms. The bottom level will have clothed hostesses. The second/middle level will have hostesses/dancers in varying stages of undress. They will also perform a variety of shows on this level.

Ricky said the pricing structure will be similar to that of Eden Club, and, yes, take out will be possible.

He and his partners are now in the most important phase of this operation - hiring the staff, particularly the ladies.

I will let you know more as I hear of it, but it certainly sounds like a promising enterprise, albeit off the beaten path. With Ricky involved, I think it should be a winner.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

price war sounds nice to me even I don't concider myself a cheap charlie, but there just so many other great options far cheaper than eden.

hey still I frequent eden when the urge for those famous ass lickings occur, but...

will hopefully be in los in juli as well ;-)

Sarisin

Sounds like an interesting place are we allowed to make suggestions on the type of costumes the girls should be wearing. I think there should be a mix of outfits to suit all fantasies instead of the girls all wearing the same..........

Will check it out with you when it opens in July hope it is before the 14th.

Uniformguy

I've just thought what a wonderful job recruiting girls for a place like that.........I just need to see what u can do before we hire you.............

369, I am totally unfamiliar with that area except for a few unexpected trips to Bumrungrad Hospital. Oh, and I knew a Thai hot number who lived in MG Mansion near there.

Sounds like you know about a good place. Let's hear more.

UG (and others), actually Ricky was asking me for a lot of advice on this place, so feel free to make your suggestions here and I will do my best to pass them on to him.

I think he does have a lot of good ideas and I hope he is able to pull it off. I certainly think there is room for another Eden-like club as that place seems overbooked often lately.

UG, the subject of uniforms did not come up. I had the impression the ladies on the ground floor would be wearing hostess outfits, the second floor gogo outfits, and the upper floors, birthday suits.

Knowing Ricky, you can bet the raunchy shows will be a major part of this place.

S,

If your going down soi one just before you go through the apratment building parking lot to reach the back side of Burumgrad. On the right hand side is a small bar called "number one bar" It is run by an Nice Englishman & his Thai wife (I'll keep their names out). They have two pool tables down stairs, karakoe (if your in to that) upstairs. They have been known to be open after 2:00. No girls there for the taking, but a nice place to hit late if your need a drink with your BG.

It sounds like this new place must be near number one bar....

Archived