Club One

Sarisin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sarasin,

Ditto here, was planning to be in Pattaya also but could be coerced (very easily) into returning to BKK for the opening if it's not after the 4th. Hope he finds ladies with attitudes at least as good as the ladies at Eden. It would be nice to be allowed to relax a bit before making a choice. Being rushed was my only complaint about the Eden. A little competition could be very interesting for the consumers. Please keep us posted on the Grand Opening date.

Later...

Diago

Hopefully he will have a 'soft' opening in end-June as I will be there for a few days! The club can have its grand opening in July but I want to have the first beer!

Come to think of it , I can be the his 'tester' and let him know if what the ruff edges are.

Well I definitly hope it opens around the 4th of July...Ill been in the area and would enjoy being able to make it to a Grand Opening party.......hmmm I better get lotsa of sleep on my way over.....Please Post the opening date when you get it

Sarasin,

Was ricky also the owner/manager of the Hollyrock Rocks (I think, but as terrible as it sounds I can't remember all the bars in Clinton anymore) in Clinton Plaza? I saw the guy who owned that gogo bar, and he was from Hong Kong.

ABC

Sorry for my brief hiatus from the board - not that anyone noticed.

I have more or less just completed a bear of a move (well, I am down to 1,239 boxes to unpack). I moved from a 65 sqm serviced apartment to a 350 sqm mansion (unserviced). I am calling this one the Grand Palace Jr. and the folks at Don Muang have already asked me for landing rights for their jumbos on my living room floor if they are backed up. BTW, if any of you guys are looking for a place and would like a very fine real estate lady to assist (owner pays commission), send me a PM and I'll tell you about her.

Anyway, not much time to read/comment on the entire board of fun here, but I just wanted to give an update on Club One.

I ran into Ricky last night at Rock Hard (great fun there even without the booze - I gotta write up my night out last night for the paysite). He told me things are moving ahead fine. They have 10 ladies hired and more prospects in the works.

I know two of these (they are currently dancing in NEP bars), and if the others hired are anything like these, hold on to your hats fellas as this will be some place indeed.

One guy asked about a place he goes to now on Soi One - Club One will be the same place. This is the place Ricky and his partner bought. The pool tables will go out and the design is underway as I described it.

To the fellow who wanted to know Ricky's mobile number: it is the same as before.

Finally, the news everyone want to hear: WHEN will it open? Sadly, not on the 4th. He said there is still a lot of work to do, so it is looking like the end of July. He did tell me they will have a soft opening first, and I intend to let the troops know about it here when I know the date. Stay tuned.

It should be quite a Grand Opening. smile.gif

Excuse me one moment I noticed u were missing see my post under New Entertainment Areas in General. But then I knew what u were up to.

Looks like I am going to miss the 'soft' opening..... if the girls hired are as pretty as u imply surely it should be a 'hard' opening, for the guys anyway! Mind you I've seen your taste in girls thinking that Goldfinger bar is a good bar.

By the way will u be out to play on Wed night the 19th?

UG

Archived