Club One

Sarisin

Sarisin

Do you know if Ricky has the 'right' sort of licence for this place, seems to have been the problem with all the new start ups.........Mandarin Cascade etc. Or will he need three licences one for each floor maybe.!!!!!!!

UG

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even tho its not all that far from Nana, its

a quiet part of Sukhamvit up there. Not a place

I would set up but you never no it could work

out ok. Might get a few coming from hospital

after finding their results were negative on their

old fellas falling off.

chok dee

Thanks Sarisin. I'll certainly give it a shot. It all comes down to the attitude of the girls.

By the way, guys will think I'm an arse, but I'll say it anyway--Bumrungrad's beautiful lobby has nice airconditioning, free internet (by the pharmacy), a McDonald's, and a Starbuck's.

smile.gif

I sort of lost touch with Ricky over the years.

Do you know if he still has the same mobile 'phone number and live in the same place?

No need to say what they are, if there's no change I have them and if not I know where to find him now!!!

No, he clearly told me it would be next month (July), not this week. I told him to shoot for the 4th of July and we could tie it in with the American Independence Day Celebration. You can bet there will be plenty of fireworks inside. smile.gif

Mr. Mayor, I am almost certain he said he closed out everything when he left about a month ago for the UK. I didn't notice him carrying a phone with him when I met him in Thermae last Saturday.

I should have asked.

Hopefully, I will see him again. We seem to run in the same circles (BTW, I often wonder how many board members I have bumped into in places like Thermae and not known it), so I likely will see him soon. I will ask him and send you a PM with the number when I get it.

Thanks Sarisin,

it was Ricky that introduced me to the old Thermae many moons ago when I unexpectedly ran into him in NEP one night.

I already knew him from the bad old days when he was working for a living.

Last time I saw him he was intending to return to U.K. for good over a year ago so am glad that he managed to get another bar together.

I'll be sure to visit as he always puts on a good show.

Archived