Club One

Sarisin

Ack! Too bad about the soft opening. Upon arriving in BKK yesterday, I was gonna do Club One (err, let Club One do me..) and let them get my heart started after the long flight before heading south to Pattaya. Instead I just took the airport bus to Ekkamai and another to Pattaya and found how much dirt had acccumulated in my apartment during my 3-month absence. Welp, maybe I'll try the 'soft opening' later this month, as I'll be spending time at Bumrangard for some planned procedures.

Ya all keep everyone posted on the latest, ya hear?

'rookie'

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dirk,

As I mentioned in another post, Ricky has over 20 ladies to start work at Number One. I know a few of them, and they are outstanding in, um, several ways. They should be the key to whether Number One makes it or not.

It is dicey as to when they will start though because most are currently working as gogo dancers. They don't want to quit their current jobs until the ST rooms at Number One are ready to accomodate their service.

So, all I can say is stay tuned. If you want to have a drink and check the place out, by all means drop by. Ricky is there most of the time and I am sure will be happy to give you the grand tour.

I wish them well and hope the place succeeds.

However, they may face the same problem as Eden: ugly girls. If I read you correctly it will be set up along similar lines to Eden where the girls have no right of refusal. Basically, any greasy sack of potatoes can walk in and take the girl he wants for one flat rate.

In a go-go bar the good looking girls know they can have a customer every night and they can pick and choose who they go with. I hope I am wrong but I doubt if any lookers, and I am not talking about superstars, end up working at Club One.

I will certainly visit Club One and hope I am proven wrong.

Khon Ken

KK,

I dunno. I honestly have found a number of attractive girls at the Eden Club. While they might not be in the special uber stunner class, they do it for me.

You do make a good point about the ladies not being able to turn down customers though. But, isn't that the case in every brothel? And, really that is what we are talking about here - a brothel. Comparing it to a gogo bar is really comparing apples and oranges.

Guys go to brothels to get laid. They go to gogo bars to have fun, ogle the dancers, and maybe get laid later. I believe there will be a little of the latter thrown into the Number One mix. For one, I think you will see some shows that used to be a lot of fun in the gogo bars, but have since disappeared. And, you will be able to diddle the ladies for the price of a ladies drink. No pressure to take a lady to a ST room or off the premises.

This is what I like about the potential of Number One.

again this is all about different things for different guys!

guys who normally have to pay up to get the girls at gogo bars would be pleased with the club1 charges, whereas the guys who can get away(and does it) with less, would probably not be doing too many ST's there...

about stunners, superstars whatever I couldn't care less if I only knew I'd get a performer(that is cute for me obviously) every time(pretty much like is guarenteed at eden) & that she don't rush out the ST room after 5min.!

anyways I'll surely give it a go (if I can get permission from my GT ha ha?) & IF I CAN FIND IT (damn will this turn into another 'where is club1 joke'...

I think you might be a bit disappointed with the fun until the end of August. Not too many ladies there now, but at least you can have a drink with Ricky and get a look at the place. Please post your thoughts here.

BTW, tomorrow night Santos is throwing a birthday party at the Warbler's with some free stuff for regulars (I would term any guy subscribing to this list a regular smile.gif).

Sorry to say I have a prior engagement and will miss the festivities at Warbler's. I rarely get there anyway on Friday nights since discovering the Wonderful World of Thai Straight Ladies. smile.gif

<<<The price of STs. They will charge 2,000 baht per lady per hour. 4,000 baht for take out. >>>

I guess price wise, they will have hard time competing with Eden and with MPs. Either places you can get your *choice* for 90 minutes for less price.

I assume the place will offer something else to mitigate the price differential???

Archived