Club One

Sarisin

I agree with you Doxy !! most if not all the expats who are inclined for a "bit" have their own sources. What I mean if you have been here for a while you collect quite a few phone numbers of gals who are happy enough to cum around home or meet you at a short time hotel for an afternoon or an evening of FUN at a hell of a lot less than the sort of money that club one or Eden charge. Or if money is no object either have their own Mia Noi's set up in a apartment or have their regular girls at Soi 33 or ? I would have suspected that the Eden club patrons would be almost all tourists. But I don't know, never having been there, I just know that none of my friends have ever admitted going there, and to be frank I don't know why they should need to. There is plenty for everyone here, wether price is an issue or it isn't.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why I'm even writing this as I am talking straight out of my arse having a) not been to Club One and B) not had a chance to talk to Ricky for weeks but, with regard to his stated target market and all, this does occur to me.

The name is 'CLUB One' - I think he would like to have a regular, known, reliable clientele who know what the place is about and who they are going to bump into there.

The difference between this place and Eden is that it is not just a short-time brothel. Each floor is offering different kinds of activities and it seems that if you just want to stop in for a drink and a diddle then that will be fine. You can NOT go to Eden and not fuck, or so it seems.

When Ricky first got things going in Clinton, with the first go go bar, Flowers, and then Hollywood East, his idea was to offer a discrete all-in entertainment venue where people could call in after work, have a drink, relax in the sofas, eat (takeaways ordered in) and then have a shag without having to leave the venue with the upstairs entries to the short-time hotel. Total discretion for people who live here who do not want others to know their business.

As Clinton grew, and with it a few quite respectable places on the fringes which attracted mixed crowds, this discretion became more difficult to maintain. Apart from Bumrungrad junkies, who actually goes down Soi 1 unless they have to? Seems like a pretty decent location to me.

I live here (I have to keep saying that as I won't in 3 weeks!!) and I have to say that this sort of arrangement would appeal to me quite a lot, given that NEP, Cowboy and the like are pretty much covered by the bamboo telegraph.

Just a thought or two.

LG

I would like to know what type of "Health" control / checks he may / may not place on the girls?

Is it going to be more encompassing than a normal gogo? Will there any?

Typically to see a place like this tends to suggest more checks will be done on the girls health...

I haven't been in the scene for a long time so a helpful word from someone "in the know" would be appreciated...

Sanukboot.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I have seen the place now and talked to Ricky about it (and noticed that the sign outside says ´Number One Club´.

It is a very nice establishment, though they are not quite finished the work in the top 2 floors (floors 3-5 are the private rooms) and won´t officially open until they have. It really does have quite a classy feel to it and I do like the fact that there are two floors where you can just relax and drink and diddle with the girls, play pool whatever, rather than immediately be pounced on and pushed into a decision as seems to happen in Eden these days.

The rooms I saw were very nice and it would be fair to say that circus and dungeon fans will be well catered for! All the rooms have large showers and huge mirrors covering the whole of the wall behind the bed and the ceiling. The top floor will be a dedicated party room for larger ´groups´.

We asked Ricky about the pricing, especially the reference someone made to óne hour´and he was keen to point out that this means one hour MINIMUM so that people are free to leave after this time but can happily carry on for 90 mins or 2 hours if they want. Apparently this is in response to complaints from some Eden customers who were dissuaded from leaving until the 90 mins was up by the girls who would otherwise be subject to some sanctions from their boss.

Given the experience and expertise of the owners/management, I think that this place is going to be a big success, and I am sorry I won´t be around to witness it.

LG

"...I live here (I have to keep saying that as I won't in 3 weeks!!)... I am sorry I won´t be around to witness it...."

Where you headed if you don't mind me asking? Also, thanks for the report, I'll give the place a look over next time. I'll be sure to dress appropriately.

'Apparently this is in response to complaints from some Eden customers who were dissuaded from leaving until the 90 mins was up by the girls who would otherwise be subject to some sanctions from their boss'

Interesting as I have only been to Eden twice and both times the girls called full time after I they had got me to cum, it was well under the hour both times. Seems this happened to a few others who kicked up about it, now it seems they hold you prisoner until final whistle is blown. As long as you do not feel rushed and have a good time the length of time does not really matter, some of those girls were rushing the jobs through though i think-peter

LG

Thanks for the update and I am just woindering do they have a school room or could the dungeon be made to look like one????

Sounds like you are definitely going have a safe trip and KIT.

UG

FWIW from todays Post Trink column!

- Number One Gentleman's Club (220/8 Sukhumvit Soi 1, close to Bumrungrad Hospital), managed by Ricky, ex Vixens/Rockhard, is open for business, all five floors. Charming hostesses, a pool table. Standard suds and firewater are 95 baht. Its concept is a discreet bar where you can relax. Check it out.

• 1 month later...

Archived