China-The Largest Army In The World Full-Hell March

The last military conflict I remember involving China, an unarmed guy stopped a tank single-handedly. Before that, their last "war' was 35 years ago. Unfortunately, 'you know who' has had much more action than China in those 35 years. I'm certainly not wanting to see any result from a fight between the 2 but more is not always better.

I don't think it would be as simple as that, China has a large stockpile of weapons of mass distruction too and would use them if attacked first. To China's credit it became the first nation to propose and pledge NFU policy when it first gained nuclear capabilities in 1964, stating "not to be the first to use nuclear weapons at any time or under any circumstances". Unlike "you know who" which has repeatedly rejected calls for adopting a no-first-use policy, arguing that a preemptive nuclear strike is a key option.

They certainly have a very good parade ground army. I particularly liked the shot of the row of boots with the soles peeling off. That takes a good deal of practice drilling to accomplish.

I suppose we will soon see how they stack up against the Japanese - and then maybe the Filipinos. And - then will come "Showtime".

Cheers!

SS

They certainly have a very good parade ground army. I particularly liked the shot of the row of boots with the soles peeling off. That takes a good deal of practice drilling to accomplish.

I suppose we will soon see how they stack up against the Japanese - and then maybe the Filipinos. And - then will come "Showtime".

Cheers!

SS

> row of boots with the soles peeling off

Crap China quality!

I say nine more years, giving time for China to build up its Navy and Air Force.

The history of China over the last two thousands years has always been the same; get the country running good and then implode...we seen it when the communists took over, killing all the teachers, doctors, monks...they go nuts every so often.

Read the book, 1421, when China navigated the world, using latitude and longitude, mapping out the world and then the emporor

dies, new one takes over and burns all the maps...WTF

Maybe something to do with the dense population :dunno: