Bill Cosby A Sexual Predator?

yfs

I wonder how the Rolling Stones bloke and that girl, mandy smith, common knowledge was 13, no one said a thing, thought it was great, and now, it's forgotten, who do they know that others don't? Beetles the same (NO DONT SAY THAT) groupies are young and stupid, and now? Makes you wonder, power is powerful, you can have anything you want, and many did,

"It's all so puzzling, since he should have been able to get all the women he wanted by just showing some interest. "

And he probably did.. Not judging this case, but IMHO, there are a significant number of women who've let their knickers down in the past, who now feel entitled, to some of, their previous paramour's wealth and fame.

Anyone who's had a free shag in the past, is liable to be sued for said shag, if there's a dollar in it.

In a related matter, there's a NZ celebrity, who made her "Splash" by falling for the charms of David Bowie, and trading her way through the women's mags afterwards.

Interestingly her story was all consensual, I don't think the evil male had found a way into the court room in the 80's, that was to come in the 90's and afterwards.

Cosby got a standing ovation at his most recent performance, which is a bit much. A few protesters were outside with signs saying things like "Rape is no joke." But the fans more or less ignored them.

<<"It's his personal life, and I don't really care," said Melbourne resident Russ McDonald, 62, a retired teacher. >>

I don't know if he's guilty of not, but being accused of repeatedly drugging young women to rape them is hardly one's "personal life". Several of the accusers were underage at the time they say it happened, one even a high school student. If that's the case, they why go after Jimmy Saville and all the rest? And remember how Hollywood rallied around Roman Polinski, after he was accused of plying a 14 year old model with alcohol and then raping her? It seems that some celebrities are above the law.

Bill Cosby’s legacy, recast: Accusers speak in detail about sexual-assault allegations

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/bill-cosbys-legacy-recast-accusers-speak-in-detail-about-sexual-assault-allegations/2014/11/22/d7074938-718e-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_story.html