Road Works At Nana Plaza - A First Short Report Of Nep

Nasiadai

Yesterday spent the whole day in QPP.

There is a bar managed by a German, I think.

In Moonshine Pub there were the preparations for Thanksgiving Day.

2 big turkeys were fried in hot oil.

Around 5 many American guys gathered. I was watching the scene. Sometimes a short small talk with one of the guys.

Good atmosphere. All were looking forward to the feast - the turkey - and the coming party.

The festivities started at 19 in the evening. Mitch - I tink this is the name of the boss -

held an opening speech, it was much applauded by the audience and then the celebratory banquet was opened.

Now it was time for me to go because I was the only foreigner under all those Americans, I was a "farlang", so i said good bye.

Went to Soi Cowboy. Had a great time. In Crazy House I was literally attacted by an Isaan girl.

She pushed her breasts into my mouth, sat on my lap, kissing me, hugging me. It as fantastic. She was 25.

So it went for more than one hour.

I paid bar for her, we left Crazy House, eat some isaan food at one of the street vendors, then strolling through Soi Cowboy.

Later we took a taxi back to my hotel in soi 4.

I assure you, I had a tough night but first class. I lay on my back - that's the only possibility for me to make love.

She sat on me, inserted my cock and then the party started. Oh my goodness. She rode me like the incarnate devil.

What I assumed in Crazy House, confirmed now in my room: she was horny like hell.

Fucking with great enthusiasm.

In the morning we continued our love revelry of love.

I was amazed about me that I could get through this orgy.

We left hotel about 12.30 midday, had some good thai food - street vendor - and now I am here.

barfine 700 Baht

girl 3000 Baht longtime

I am crazy. But it was good.

Stay tuned. There is more to come.

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

• Like 1

Some words, some annotations about Nana Plaza.

Sorry, very unsystematic, like a brainstorming.

1. There are many beautiful girls in Nana. But I did not see so much silicone, so much plastic in earlier years.

There is one girl in SUCCKERS, first bar on the left, groundfloor, who has really big tits - outstanding, looking super sexy .

Crunchy ass cheeks, she is a SEX BOMB !!!!!!!

Girl number 15. Go and have a look.

I watched her several times. She as looking at me with challenging views, very welcoming. She has an incredibly sexy look.

Every time she passed me, she looked at me with a challenging look. oh my goodness. I was melting like ice in the sun.

I was ready to pay any price pay she calls, she demands.

I cut a long story short. A Thai Lady - married with a swedish guy - told me, her tits and ass are silicone, pure plastic.

I have suspected that from the first moment, I saw her.

I watched her as she was barfined by a regular customer of her.

Must be a plastic lover. Many girls with silicone and plastic nowadays.

2. In the bars much less girls work there than earlier, then in former times.

One example: the bars of the Hollywood Group like Hollywood Rock, Carousel etc. had about 70 to 90 girls on the payroll. Have a look in London Calling or Wild Thing today:

Today they are a shadow of earlier days only!!! Do you understand my “German English�

The big bars were crowded with girls. Today they are empty; with girls and customers.

My thesis: the bars are too expensive for many guys. High prices for beverages, high prices for lady drinks, barfine 700, long time 3000-4000 CRAZY!

Prices are slaying the Sanuk, the fun, the atmosphere. For many, the Sanuk is finished.

3. The attitude of the girls get more and more worse. I can say this after 4 days of experience.

Many of them – thank God, not all – are money oriented, more business woman, commercialized.

They act aloof and cool.

But thank God: You can find a girl providing the good old girlfriend experience, the take-care-feeling, a lady with a good heart, but they get more and more rarer, less often.

4. Yes, yes, the Rainbow bars, Suckers and some others have a nice line-up.

They are the focus of female beauty

But you can find a pretty lady everywhere else. In Sexy Night as well as in DC-10.

I stop here.

ok. Enough for one go.

Stay tuned. There is more to come.

Charly

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

• Like 1

I cut a long story short. A Thai Lady - married with a swedish guy - told me, her tits and ass are silicone, pure plastic.

I have suspected that from the first moment, I saw her.

I watched her as she was barfined by a regular customer of her.

Must be a plastic lover. Many girls with silicone and plastic nowadays.

Last week, I was getting a foot massage in Pattaya and also had an experience with fake boobs. It was a special bra that made them look bigger. The massage girl had very impressive ones :surprised::bow: , so much so that I decided for the full service in the VIP room (1300 Baht. Things are much cheaper in Pattaya).

In the VIP room, she quickly took the bra off and asked, “Are they big enough?†:neener:

I was caught off guard by the question :o but it quickly became evident that the bra was of a special kind designed to enhance the size of her boobs. She went from a size D to a B. ;)She then turned into a very funny person; She had me besides myself with laughter. :condom: I was her baby to cuddle and to entertain; and I was her captive.

She was a natural :bang:, at being funny, that is (her boobs were illusions).

• Like 1

Reminds me of a pal of mine years back. We were all out one night at a big party place in BKK, he lucked out with a real looker at a nearby table. Seems she was well sorted, good job, car, own place. Got back there and she went to "get comfortable" came back minus the wig, fake tits and fake butt. He stayed the night but said it was like banging a 12 year old boy (Whatever that must be like!)

Nasiadai, after your earlier moods and lack of optimism about the scene in Bangkok, it's good to see that you are having a good time, even to the point of colored fonts, bolding, and so on!

As far as it being expensive - fine, good, I have money and I'm glad to give it away. Makes me feel less exploitative to be giving the girls a reasonable bit of cash, rather than Cambodian wages, for the good time that they provide is worth gold, for me.

Look forward to my own next trip, but afraid not until February, at least.

• Like 1