Simple Cure For Ebola Monster Virus

cavanami

Yes, "they" have lied again...this time about EBOLA...

Simple cure for EBOLA monster virus

http://healthwatch.typepad.com/healthy-again/

July 31, 2014 - The international community says, with a single voice, that there is no cure for Ebola and no prevention, either. They tell us that because the Ebola Virus strain devastating West Africa is a novel one, no antibiotic can touch it and that the organism has an astonishing kill rate of 90%.

Leaving aside the World Health Agency and all associated laboratories and research institutions, I find it impossible to believe that the US Government’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DFRA, Defense Department) and United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), two agencies with large budgets publishing nearly 100 scientific papers on Ebola and its treatment since 2000, could not come up with a cure, prevention or treatment for it.

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO (World Health Organization) and their associated minions are lying! Again!

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

The US government study (

declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10 PPM is the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow†got “overlooked.†We do not know how long before that the work actually took place, but the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus. . . .

I agree that if there is a reason to believe it works that it needs to be researched.

Problem with these claims is that so far in human history we have never ever had an actual cure for a virus disease. Bacteria yes, but even they grow resistant to our cures. But the flu virus, on which you could make billions if you found a cure, nothing yet.

There is probably a cure for everything but we have brokered little success in most cases so far. Much of the cure can be found in bolstering our own immune system. Like when I get the flu I start eating and drinking a lot of lemon and orange and I take amino and vitamin supplements. It works, but not because it fights the virus. But because it helps your immune system fight the virus.

As for the kill rate of 90% of Ebola, look at the WHO figures on Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia. It is closer to 50% lethal rate then 90%.

As to human engineered ....... I really do not believe so. There are a ton more plausible explanations which are all natural. Also Ebola is a lousy candidate for a super virus killing of the population as its incubation time is to short, and it has to spread through human to human contact. A really fearful thing would be if ebola started spreading by air and its incubation time would be a month or more. That would be a real killer. If ever a virus so perfect would crop up I would start to consider the possibility that it might be human engineered. But it could still be naturally evolved. The current ebola outbreak is just not "dangerous" enough to be even considered humanly engineered. If it is, then these were sorry engineers not good at their job!

As to the plan to kill of the human population. Then they really made a poor choice as to which countries to start in!

As far as population densities are concerned all 3 of these countries rank as not densely populated. Apart from Liberia which has a high population growth they definitely do not rank highest. If you want to kill off the world population, as you allege there is this big plan to do so, it would make much much more sense to start in say Nigeria, Pakistan or Bangladesh all countries which are densely populated with populations of over 100 million people.

Even if ebola killed of all citizens of Sierra Leone, Liberia and Guinea it would barely be 21 million people. Not a big dent in the grand scheme of wanting to kill of 90% of the world population now does it? Also when it comes to connectivity to other countries in the world they would have choosen other countries if you want to make it have a chance to spread out. These 3 countries have some of the lowest air connectivity in Africa. Just thank god, buddha, allah and all the other gods out there it did not happen in Nigeria or Ethiopia or Kenya (much more likely candidates if you want to cull the world population) if these had been hit with their air connectivity to the world it would have spread around the globe already!

W

Yes, "they" have lied again...this time about EBOLA...

Simple cure for EBOLA monster virus

http://healthwatch.t.../healthy-again/

July 31, 2014 - The international community says, with a single voice, that there is no cure for Ebola and no prevention, either. They tell us that because the Ebola Virus strain devastating West Africa is a novel one, no antibiotic can touch it and that the organism has an astonishing kill rate of 90%.

Leaving aside the World Health Agency and all associated laboratories and research institutions, I find it impossible to believe that the US Government’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DFRA, Defense Department) and United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), two agencies with large budgets publishing nearly 100 scientific papers on Ebola and its treatment since 2000, could not come up with a cure, prevention or treatment for it.

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO (World Health Organization) and their associated minions are lying! Again!

And the kill rate for this disease of convenience, genetically engineered to be more deadly than ever before, just happens, I am sure coincidentally, to be the exact number depopulationists like Bill Gates and George Soros have wet dreams about: 90%.

The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10 PPM is the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow†got “overlooked.†We do not know how long before that the work actually took place, but the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus. . . .

If you put your money where your mouth is, took some Nano Silver and went to an Ebola plagued area, demonstrated that this did indeed cure and prevent Ebola, you'd have the world's media by the nipples and get the next twenty Nobel Prizes.

Meanwhile back in fantasy land, THE SECRET HISTORY OF MERMAIDS

I don't have to go anywhere...American Bio Labs has already done tests and they have the research to back up the claims.

The US military already buys their "silver gel" and has added it to the Medics bag.

Follow the $$$$...think, why there are no cures for a virus...$$$ goes to research, for sure...

I worked at Abbott Labs in the USA, they make many antibiotics. It costs them pennies to produce. Yes, they spent $$$ on research and testing and approvals, but the profit margin is at the moon!!!

How would they justify a product, costing pennies to make and actually killed off a virus?

To cure a patient is to lose a customer. Ever have to go back to the doctor again and again and again until the doc "finds" the fix for you? ever hear of people having to make repeated visits?

The doc do this for free? No, he does it for profit.

I'm sure that American Bio Labs is testing or at least offering their products for testing as they have done in the past. They have the silver products with a patent.

Obtaining a patent requires that you show that the product WORKS! or very Joe would have a patent for a perpetual motion machine.

Healthcare is a personal issue. Do the research. Make your own conclusions based on facts and research, not just an uninformed gut feeling, is my suggestion.