Where Can I View This Movie?

unit731

almost sounds like the studio found the ultimate way to hype a crappy movie "the interview "

Well, of course I wish to view it.

It is banned.

Life of Brian was banned by the Catholic Church. So, of course, I viewed it.

This is also the reason for this one.

I just clicked the link. It's gone. Basically, it shows Kim Jong-un in a helicopter that is hit by an artillery shell (apparently). The chopper blows up as he watches, and he is slowly and graphically consumed by flames. There is also supposed to be an orgy scene, which wouldn't have pleased NK.

p.s. I didn't know that The Life of Brian was banned by the RC. I'd bet Pope Francis wouldn't have done so. He'd have watched it. ;)

Movie Info:

In the action-comedy The Interview, Dave Skylark (James Franco) and his producer Aaron Rapoport (Seth Rogen) run the popular celebrity tabloid TV show "Skylark Tonight." When they discover that North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is a fan of the show, they land an interview with him in an attempt to legitimize themselves as journalists. As Dave and Aaron prepare to travel to Pyongyang, their plans change when the CIA recruits them, perhaps the two least-qualified men imaginable, to assassinate Kim Jong-un. ©

Sony 1 hr. 52 min.

Critics Consensus: Unfortunately overshadowed by controversy (and under-screened as a result), The Interview's screenplay offers middling laughs bolstered by its two likable leads.

http://www.rottentom...interview_2014/