Gorgeous Girl In Spankys Bar Nana Plaza

Nasiadai

I agree about the dangerous level of noise in some bars,it is intolerabe - don't know why the girls don't complain,it must be absolute hell working in a place like that.On a similar theme,I recently attended a wedding,a coach was hired to take the guests to the event and some low qualitu karaoke singers hired to 'entertain the passengers.They cranked up the volume to ear-splitting levels so I had to put my fingers in my ears.Did anyone complain ?No...

Which does , Mr Mekong , only prove that visual inspection of related parts is usually less accurate than any physical impression .

On a sidenote . Would a detailed report about a " longtime " - romance ( 6000 Thai Baht ) with a freelance hooker with good heart whom I picked up at Beergarden soi 7 destroy my reputation on this fine board which I decided to rejoin after a 12 months sabbathical ?

If so I could alternatively offer another romance ( longtime 4000 Thai Baht ) with a GoodThaiGirl working in an extremely serious Thai massage/spa at Silom Road leading quality tourist BuBi into an " Isaan Dancing " due to her "sister´s " birthday . Isaan dancings since then I do not recommend , reasons being noise level and general confusion . Mademoiselle´s brother in law , by the way , works in a gay show near Patpong , has two children , married and spends most of his paid time with Chinese women though . A muscly dude of excellent behaviour I must admit . Chase women and you learn a lot is what I am saying .

Aforementioned events as per 2nd week December 2014 , for the record .

There is more to it .

bubi-

Really happy to see you back.

You are always polite even when you disagree and we need more of that!

• Like 1

Ackockasian,

many thanks for your kind and supportive words. I am happy when I read such insightful sentences.

Yes, this girl is in reality much more beautiful than the pictures show.

She has a very finely chiseled face. She is a beauty queen, without any doubt.

She is above all doubt and criticism. Any criticism of her is stupid and has a negative effect on the critics.

I am in Pattaya now.

Many regards from the very special beach resort.

Live from Pattaya

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Hamburg Bangkok Duesseldorf

I am in Pattaya now.

Many regards from the very special beach resort.

Live from Pattaya

Herr Nasiadai ,

I think you big butterfly . Just having broken No. 25´s heart probably by refusing to build her a decent property you now seem to keep on chasing women at the beach . Somebody will tell 25 .