Gorgeous Girl In Spankys Bar Nana Plaza

Nasiadai

Looking at the Far East I am currently disorientated as far as it concerns women . I do therefore fully sympathize with Nasiadai and support the concept of falling in love with the next best gogo dancer offering a reasonable barfine and firm breasts . Although if the latter is of priority concern I may recommend considering ladyboys as well .

Looking for good Thai girls is pointless as there aren´t any which I will elaborate on later this very day when I find the time . I have tried and failed , but maybe there are better sources than Soi 7/1 . Your suggestions are always welcome .

Bummer, I saw the page "Thai nuns..." loading and got all excited. But it's not like I thought it would be (and I don't mean 'cause they're Catholics...). Who's scavenging the Lopburi landfill - Burmese or Khmer?! It's just about equidistant from the two borders... I'll bet that nun is thinking right about now "Goddamn, but I should NOT have worn WHITE to the Landfill!"

We now return to your regular scheduled programming: the (allegedly) firm breasts of Ms. Number Something-or-Other, and how she found out Nasiadai had gone down to the seashore and betrayed them both...

YimSiam