Fiery Jack's Perennial Sukhumvit-Hotel-With-Good-Outdoor-Pool Question

Fiery Jack

• 9 months later...
When I added what the Nana Hotel was charging for hourly internet access (somehow, the witches at the cashier's desk NEVER had the daily tickets, even though they advertised them) to the room rate, that was the end of my staying at Nana Hotel ... I also get the impression that the Nana Hotel has gone downhill considerably since I was last there.)

As an update, wi-fi in Nana Hotel (lobby and rooms) is free now, and has been for some time.

I was last there in March, have just booked again for Xmas. It had been hurtling downhill for some years, but appeared to have plateaued, even slightly improved (in terms of efficiency and smiley-ness) on the evidence of my spring visit. The staff were charming, except for the old bloke on reception who is always drunk and offensive post-midday, who was being as obstreperously rude and unhelpful as ever*. :relieved:

* unless I was looking into a mirror. :applause:

jack :help:

Surely if it has been going downhill it would have reached its Nadir.

One man's Nadir is another man's Nana. :rolleyes:

I have a friend who uses the Nana pool with his girlfriend of the day, he's described in great detail what he does, I will never put so much as a little toe in the Nana pool. No amount of Chlorine can remove those images from my mind

Try tequila, mate. Works for me. :drunk:

Yes, well ... I've shagged 2 Jap birds in 'onsens' (hot spring resorts: in the wee private tubs you can book for an hour and lock other punters out); on different occasions, unfortunately, while drinking ice-cold bottled Asahi beer, as I recall. Lovely. :relieved:

One bird sucked me off for the vinegar-strokes bit then spat my stringy wallpaper paste into the tub where it floated about like a wee dead jellyfish (I hadn't had a wank for ages before it). I felt sorry for the poor Jap bloke and his missus and bairn that were standing in the corridor ready to relax in the ‘family hot tub’ right after us. ‘Daddy, there's some phlegm floating in the water! Mummy's got some in her hair!’ :shocked:

You have to laugh. :applause:

jack :help:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://stablelodge.com a short stagger down Soi 8

nice pool

one of my favourites - has been known to accept travelling circus at 3 in the morning

Pool-5_sm.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion Coss, I just returned from a few weeks' stay there and enjoyed the accommodations. The rates were reasonable and included a nice breakfast. Needless to say it's a much better neighborhood than Soi 5 where the wife had us staying the last 8 years or so.

Thanks for the suggestion Coss, I just returned from a few weeks' stay there and enjoyed the accommodations. The rates were reasonable and included a nice breakfast. Needless to say it's a much better neighborhood than Soi 5 where the wife had us staying the last 8 years or so.

Yes I like this one, unfortunately I'll not stay there again on account of how I am married to MLG now. The risk of the receptionists detailing my exploits over the last 20 or so years is too great.

Especially the large, somber, night-shift woman.

I know this because in Laos, we stopped at a shop once, where I'd bought cigarettes several times previously, but as her beau, now did not smoke. The shop managed to divulge the numbers of cigarettes and whiskey I'd bought in the past, to her, she has a knack this one.