Hilarious Online Reviews Of Nana Hotel...

Fiery Jack

• 4 weeks later...

There is a well-known brand of love hotels in the Philippines that specializes in a bit crazy decoration

Not my fault if the reviewer is Belgian.

http://www.victoriacourt.biz/index.php

Review below

-------------------------

A love hotel

Review of Victoria Court Las Pinas

Reviewed 26 November 2011 the Victoria Court hotels are not tourist hotels; it are love hotels, you can book them for a few hours and when you arrive by your own car you can drive into a garage that has a staircase to your room.

We didn't know and stayed there for only one night. Eventually our room had no lock. We had to insist to install a lock on our door. The rooms do have only a very small window, that's is only ment to refresh the room.

The hotel has no reception, no lobby, no restaurant. There is a menu foor food, but there also is a menu for sextoys. The hotel is just build for SEX, if you have an affair or... Not for normal tourist.

-------------------------

https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/ShowUserReviews-g312691-d2032638-r121054968-Victoria_Court_Las_Pinas-Las_Pinas_Metro_Manila_Luzon.html

Mid 1960s probably. The Nana was built largely for the R&R trade during the VN War.

Artistic license, I presume. What appears to be Sukhumwit should actually be the Nana Hotel car park.

The Grace Hotel dates to the same period, back before it became Little Arabia. I remember when the Grace was a nice hotel, and the coffee shop was a pickup places for freelancers (1970s).

post-98-0-39027100-1526962001_thumb.jpg