Postings To Other Boards

Some interesting posts from other boards ...............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd never go to thailand unless i was armed.. i would love to bait them into my hotel room tehn open fire.. i'd love to go with a seal team .. same hotel different rooms.. then have them sneak into mine when i was out fetchingt he murderers... then take them all out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thailand is the capital for sex trafficking. Little girls and boys are being raped everyday. You can see easily by seeing many old fireign men walking with young girls or even little kids. It really breaks my heart seeing so many girls force to sell themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why on earth would anyone go to this filthy country? There are No police to protect anyone. The police are to be feared themselves. Thai people generally hate Westerners, hence the offensive word Farang. There are no standards of cleanliness, sanitation etc, just the honor system from what I seen. People get murdered there, killed by all sorts of things they would never expect, like electrocution in showers, mysterious deaths that have no official answer and just plain murder that isn't reported. No morals of any kind. Young children are raped by pedophiles and hotel owners, police etc. just look the other way. The water in all rivers etc are open sewers. The woman available to men aren't that nice looking, have ugly hearts, values and personalities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of animals without souls are these people? And Why would any decent human being put themselves around them? Guess the cost of things are cheaper, but a person can live in a ghetto in any country if all they want to "cheaper". What kind of place on earth is this, that it's a free for all in the realm of humanity? Go ahead, vacation there, live there and spend time precious times of your life in one of the worse sewers in the world. For what? Just because other people tout the wonders of the place? Time for a reality check. The same things one can get in many other places in the world and still feel like a human being.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full of pedos, especially austrailian and german ones.

the difference between safe and dangerous is just that minute in which they kill you. Thaland is the most murderous nation in the world. Look up reports by the United Nations on gun homicides. Police are often hit men. As a farang you always deserve to die - you the farang are at the level of cockroach - no remosre to kill you in this culture of rank worship. Thais are not buddhists. They are rank worshippers. They smile in fear to appease their pwerceived superiors.

" Comments likely written by people (most likely American :) ), who have never been to Thailand, nor know anybody who has ever been, and likely couldn't even find it on the map."

100%

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/united-kingdom/TSSN25C2ODVIE58M7

It's a topic on Westerners being murdered in Thailand, and the thread is from 2009. Those kind of listings will always get supercharged responses with vitriol, I imagine anywhere. And though I agree with your sentiment, it's not Americans.

Note: Most Americans I know see Thailand as exotic and mysterious. Budhhists and ladyboys and potent women and strange food. 90% couldn't find it on a map for sure (sad and pathetic... I know).

They'd be disappointed to walk into Siam Paragon or Central and see the same old starbucks, sizzlers, McDonald's, subways, and 7-11's that choke the American landscape.

• Like 1

Thailand is still somewhat exotic, but it looks more like the USA every day. Bangkok especially bears only a slight resemblance to the city I first saw in March 1973, but the other cities are almost as changed.

For one thing, consider the population. This is a helluva lot more people!

1973 - 39,693,000

1980 - 46,960,000

1990 - 55,550,000

2000 - 60,607,000

2010 - 71,750,000

2015 - 75,184,000