Stickman Leaving Thailand Soon

Belem

In retrospect, I didn't realize that Ks had removed several personal observations of Belem's, including Stick's divorce. Since Stick referred to his "evil wife," I don't think that it can be considered outing him but if KS would prefer, go ahead and remove my last 2 posts.

Interesting how after all these years Sticks column eventually refers to his "bad wife" on last weeks (22-Mar) edition. Don't think he's ever mentioned her before in such a manner?

Very surprised indeed to read this remark , in particular as ex Mrs Stick has no chance to respond . " Falang man no good , hab other ladee "

Interesting how after all these years Sticks column eventually refers to his "bad wife" on last weeks (22-Mar) edition. Don't think he's ever mentioned her before in such a manner?

[Removed - KS], which is why they are divorced. They have been divorced for several years, and I don't think it's a factor in him leaving.

In saying that his divorce is a factor in his leaving Thailand, I was only referring to the fact that he can leave Thailand without regard to whether his wife wanted to or not. By being divorced, he has no marital ties to remaining in Thailand and can leave because of other concerns.

In saying that his divorce is a factor in his leaving Thailand, I was only referring to the fact that he can leave Thailand without regard to whether his wife wanted to or not. By being divorced, he has no marital ties to remaining in Thailand and can leave because of other concerns.

His ex wife went to New Zealand with him to visit his family, and Stick even said in his weekly that she was open to leaving Thailand for Farangland, probably more so than him. She was very interested in all things Farang.

Take my word on Thais moving to faring land. It's one thing to visit for a couple of weeks and another to live there indefinitely. After 8 years, I'd say that my thai wife has assimilated into U.S. Lifestyle about 5%. Concerning Stick, maybe he and Mrs. stick could have made it in New Zealand, with few Thai males as temptation.

Take my word on Thais moving to faring land. It's one thing to visit for a couple of weeks and another to live there indefinitely. After 8 years, I'd say that my thai wife has assimilated into U.S. Lifestyle about 5%. Concerning Stick, maybe he and Mrs. stick could have made it in New Zealand, with few Thai males as temptation.

Auckland, where Stickman is from and where his family lives, has a sizable Thai population, not as big as Thai town in Los Angeles, but big enough to have Thai festivals. I think Thai Airways still has the direct flight from BKK to Auckland.

Auckland, where Stickman is from and where his family lives, has a sizable Thai population, not as big as Thai town in Los Angeles, but big enough to have Thai festivals. I think Thai Airways still has the direct flight from BKK to Auckland.

Correct