Stickman Leaving Thailand Soon

Belem

He has said that he has been in Thailnd for 3 decades so that means he arrived in 1985 and is probably closer to 50 than 40.

I met him when he first moved out there in 1998 with BM WhosYourDaddy when he first started his Geocitiies Thai nightlife site. He first visited Thailand in 1997 and spent most of his time in Phuket then. He was in his late 20s.

He has said that he has been in Thailnd for 3 decades so that means he arrived in 1985 and is probably closer to 50 than 40.

Is this board a magnet for numeral illiterates? FFS take you calendar from up your butt.

90's Decade one

00's Decade two

10's Decade three

See not too hard is it, smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast

I'd say so too.

For me I would count total time in country, say 19 years and six months, divide by ten (decade) and report accordingly, in that case being "nearly 2 decades".

At least the simplistic suggestion of 3 decades evokes a perception of at least 30 years.

Is this board a magnet for numeral illiterates? FFS take you calendar from up your butt.

90's Decade one

00's Decade two

10's Decade three

See not too hard is it, smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast

Decades can be either calender tens (80's, 90's etc) or any period of ten years (last decade 2005-2015). Kippers are off the menu.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade