Sidegra

jon46

The pharmacy near Nana sells Sidegra for 180 baht and I did not comparison shop elsewhere in Bangkok to compare prices.

In Pattaya, the prices range from 400 baht to 200 baht at various places. When I told one place that it should be 160 baht, the lady waved her hand as for me to go there to buy it.

I have not taken Sidegra to compare with other brands but I understand it is manufactured in India.

Just a quick 'net search:

What are the side effects of Sidegra?

Sidegra 100mg tablet are generally well tolerated but it is always possible that you may experience side effects. The more common side effects include: headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhoea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heart beat, urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine), blood in the urine, changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, persistant headache or fainting, bleeding from the nose.

When should Sidegra not be used?

You should not use Sidegra if you:

are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure

have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months

have liver disease

have abnormally high or low blood pressure

have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa

are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in Sidegra 100mg tablets

are taking medication that may interact with Sidegra or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections) alpha-blockers; like amlodipine for high blood pressure

• 3 weeks later...