Leaving Thailand

My Penis is hungry

Things change, it gets to be time to move on - I left in 2005, the years before that were the best I'd have in LoS - it's all about time, place, situation, but it'll never be better for me than it was back in the Nana Angels/Grace coffeeshop/soi 13/soi 45 latenight 'lao chalern' days. Not exactly stellar locations, any of them, but somehow things were clicking, I was still having a great time exploring the girls, I was on a positive job trajectory, had some balance to my partying life, there was a fun vibe to things that would soon be gone with the rise of social media and sponsorship and all that. Goddamn, one of the highlights of my life involves mornings at the Grace Hotel, somebody fucking shoot me...

Anyway, left almost ten years ago - still coming back regularly, countdown clock at 13 days... but just temp stays for me now.

Do you guys all know each other or something? :)

As DC DS stated previously we pretty much do know each other IRL. Whilst not exactly best buddies such as one would find in ones home country we are Ad Hoc mates.

We don't live in each others pockets but will lend a helping hand to each other if we can, about 9-10 years ago a relative newbie to this board back then posted a strange request "Who can help me translate some technical documents from Chinese to English" he had just been quoted an OTT fee at the translator who was at Soi Zero / Buckskin Joe's (Shows how long ago it was). At the time I was on a business trip to China and told him to email them to me and I would get translated for him, my charge was one beer.

On another occasion about 4 years ago when I was working / living in Madrid another BM PM'd me "Do you know a decent cheap hotel in Madrid?" fark not only did i book it for him but we also had the Thai360 Espanol Weekend, i could fill a chapter of my biography from that weekend if i was ever to be inclined to write one.

I have been in Thailand 24 years now, but not there if you now what i mean, being an industrial whore I follow the $, a migrant contractor, if an owner wants to build a $ Multi Billion plant and offer me money to be on the project I will go but Thailand is my home base. No matter where I am in the world I need a place to call home, the chanoot is in my name and the Tabian Baan is yellow sorted.

• 1 month later...