Saudi Arabia Hosts Women's Rights Conference

bust

I think you give the stone age cavemen a bad rep. Whilst the stone age human (by all accounts) would have treated their women in a perfunctory manner, much like Chimps and Gorillas and Bonobos today, to equate the treatment of women by Arabs (I use this term generally to include all of the backward Muslim countries) to the treatment of females by cavemen is to minimise the sheer evil, arrogance and ignorance present in Arab humans.

:) :) :)

• Like 2

<< Lying ( which includes deception , betrayal , dishonesty and etc) is the main cause of all evil in this world.

The reason for suicide bombers and murderers who kill innocent people and commit any kind of atrocity is only because they have been lied to.

The near absence of Qur'anic verse and reliable Hadith that encourage truthfulness is somewhat surprising, given that many Muslims are convinced that their religion teaches honesty. In fact, it is because of this ingrained belief that many Muslims are quite honest. When lying is addressed in the Qur'an, it is nearly always in reference to the "lies against Allah" - referring to the Jews and Christians who rejected Muhammad's claim to being a prophet.

Finally, the circumstances by which Muhammad allowed a believer to lie to a non-spouse are limited to those that either advance the cause of Islam or enable a Muslim to avoid harm to his well-being (and presumably that of other Muslims as well). Although this should be kept very much in mind when dealing with matters of global security, such as Iran's nuclear intentions, it is not grounds for assuming that the Muslim one might personally encounter on the street or in the workplace is any less honest than anyone else.

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression.

... >>

https://www.facebook...457969277574349

post-98-0-86676300-1423186810_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-29436800-1423186829_thumb.jpg

Segregation laws against a particular race of people, have been changed in the past in other countries.( Not on religious grounds, or gender but on the colour of that race ) These changes were made to happen within the countries mainly by right thinking individuals, who knew these laws were unjust.

I understand that in this post, we are talking about the segregration of just women in this case Saudi Arabia, this type of segregation of just women is entrenched in their religion, culture and beliefs as a nation. Therefore all the individuals in power don't regard these laws as unjust and have no desire to change them.

Through the same beliefs, in the religion and the culture the majority of the women support the segregation themselves. Without the majority desire for change, of which there is fundamentally little disire from within, by both the men and the vast majority of women themselves, nothing can happen. This is a country condemend in my option to be entrapped forever in a medieval past.

Very hard to encourage women's rights in a culture that is lacking elementary rule of law. In most western countries nobody is above the rule of the law, wereas in tribal Muslim lands only the very poor and unconnected are subject to it. Only the Muslim religion as opposed to encouraging many beliefs to exist isn't healthy either. In western countries religion evolved over the centuries but it is blasphemous to question or change Islam.

could be keeping the men away from the women ( the younger men in particular ) generates a large pool of horny guys...

I reckon that's the other side of the coin, one reason (not justifiable, but still a reason) that they keep women away from men is that the men seem to regard any women as fair game.

There have been reported, and also I know from personal experience, incidences of male 'new New Zealanders' of the Muslim persuasion, wanting to f**k the first woman they encounter on the street after arriving in NZ and having to be told/educated that we don't treat women this way. Sometimes the message doesn't get through and they go to jail.