Warren Commission Member Admits Jfk Shooting Was A Conspiracy

Flashermac

Newsmax reports "Warren Commission staffer David Slawson, now an 83-year-old retired law school professor, has come to believe that he and the investigation were victims of a 'massive cover-up.'"

Slawson came to these conclusions after Phillip Shenon, author of "A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination" showed him documents that the C.I.A. kept from the Warren Commission.

"I had no way of knowing what I wasn't being told," said Warren Commission staffer Slawson. "We assumed that government officials would tell us the truth...[nowadays] no one makes that assumption anymore."

The Warren Commission was charged by President Lyndon B. Johnson with investigating the Nov. 22, 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas. The commission issued its 888-page final report in September 1964, which determined that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in shooting the president.

Former Nixon White House political consultant Roger Stone theorized LBJ was the mastermind behind the cover-up. Watch his "Off The Grid" interview to find out why:

http://www.ora.tv/of...ting-conspiracy

" Warren Commission staffer David Slawson, now an 83-year-old retired law school professor, has come to believe that he and the investigation were victims of a 'massive cover-up."

I suppose better late than never ......