Bangkok Massage Parlors

Mike Goodtime

For my last two annual trips to Bangkok, I have tended to go to massage parlors in Bangkok. I have gotten tired of Annie's Massage given the hit or miss service. BJ Nuru is a solid bet; I have always had a great time there. I tried Tulips once a few years back and it was good. I got a good DATO experience there. Last year I focused solely on the line of massages parlors on Soi Sukhumvit 23 around the Soi Cowboy area. I was satisfied with the massage parlors on this Soi.

Anyway, I wanted to get some recommendations from the board on good erotic massage parlors in Bangkok, especially around the Nana or Asoke area or a place located near some BTS line. If you know of any places where the ladies give DATO or are open to giving prostate massage that is a plus. I usually allow a budget of up to 3,000 Thai Baht for a two massage session with everything included.

Any information would be helpful and links if they provide good information.

Thanks!

It has been a while since I have been on this board, but I saw post from familiar names.

Ah, good. Horny Toad was a gogo bar on Patpong one upon a time. Slimey Toad was a very illusive, possibly a Brit but not for certain. (Slimey = slippery limey?) He never came to a Nana Plaza gathering, and was quite secretive about himself. For a while, I thought I'd figured out who he was, but then I finally decided that wasn't him after all. A genuine man of mystery ... and from the areas he covered, he had to be somebody who lived or worked quite near me.