Sign in to follow this  
Mike Goodtime

Bangkok Massage Parlors

once a cowboy: I tried the Bamboo Massage and it was pretty good. Really nice place and cute girls there.

I still highly recommend the massages parlors on Soi Sukhumvit 23 around the Soi Cowboy area; many good ladies on that strip of real estate. I had to pinch myself on an occasion or two when the lady was incredibly good looking. I met so many great ladies at various massage parlors this time around. I even seen one from 2014 that I saw. I find it uncommon if the same girl stays at the same place for more than a year, but it is nice when they stay. Instant connection when it happens.

I hate to share my precious secrets with anyone but the true gentleman should consider visiting Honey Bee massage in a side alley Soi 22 . The establishment offers a treatment called Nuru which in the hands of the wonderful Mademoiselle Teaw creates good feelings all over . Gentlemen holding an aversion against monstrous silicone construction should possibly choose an alternative worker but I do not recommend it . Unselfish as I usually am I do wish Khun Taew meeting a reasonable guy with future prospects soonest , true sweetheart that she is .