90 Day Reports Via Internet Starting About Now...?

Palatkik

cavanami; IF you indeed got all the way thru the process, you most definitely got a reference number.. Now you might not have received an email about it (read below as to why), but from this screen, you could have printed the proof that you had a report pending;

2urqotl.jpg

Just above that bar code is your reference number and just below that is the "print this" icon..

PLEASE NOTE; The "window of opportunity" for people to use the 90 day online program is from 15 days down to 7 days BEFORE the actual due date of your 90 day report. You can't do it earlier OR later than that narrow 8 day window, period. It'll never be processed.

Also, I talked to Immigrations yesterday about people applying and NOT getting confirmation emails of a pending report or that the report was processed. They said IF you don't use an email from either; yahoo, gmail or hotmail the system will NOT send confirmations.

You need to go back to the website and check the status yourself, either by using the reference number or by using your passport number, DOB & nationality.

15o8jt1.jpg

One last thing.. If you submitted a report online and it wasn't approved before the due date, you must go back into the system and cancel it, AND of course you must go do your 90 day report in person..

That's all I got..

At least you managed to get thru the process, so that's a HUGE plus!

I've tried it with 5 or 6 different people here in Bangkok who needed to do their 90 day reports, all within the time frame.

Not a single one would go thru past the first page without the dreaded "screen o' death";

28mpatj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK, did the online 90 day check in this morning.

Got the transaction reference number, no problem.

Now, about seven hours later, I got an email that it has been approved! WOW....FAST!!!

Kudos to Thai Immi on this one!!!

This post requires a sticky all of its own.

After nearly 14,500 posts Cav finally has a good word to say a Thai government agency

• Like 2

Congratulations cavanami!!!

Don't forget to go back into the system and print your receipt of successful reporting.

It looks almost exactly like the bar coded receipts you get when you do a report in person and has the next date you're due to report.