Chinese Tourists Did It Again – This Time At Black House Museum

Flashermac

No worries, all of the history of China shows they climb to near the top and then they fall apart.

1421, the Chinese circumnavigated the earth, mapped the continents, invented and used longitude and latitude in their

travels...then they had a melt down, new emperor came along, burned all the maps he could and China became introverted.

The Communists killed masses of priests, doctors and teachers, burned books...and on it goes.

• Like 1

I physically push back...

I remember in the eighties when I first rushed to China

as Mom fell gravely ill,the Dr. was an extortionist...it was

very negative experience ( Mom survived) but I met a Norwegian couple

and the woman just said when they are rude

she simply HIT them. :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

She was velly beeg...

In NZ the story would be about how they arrested the evil male who installed the camera, made him in to a sex offender, and imprisoned him for 5 years or more.

This would be followed by opinion pieces on how gender equality is not here yet, from every feminist organisation that has ever existed.

After a day or so, the story would morph into 'the freedom to change my shirt where I want to' and how women should be allowed to go topless where they like.

But only after they'd lynched a male, of course.

Hi,

"So there are cameras in the Women's bathroom"

Actually, it is my understanding another woman took the photo on her mobile. And people are also complaining about her doing that.

Sanuk!

I amend my post to - " In NZ the story would be about how they arrested the evil male who made the woman take the photo..... "

• Like 1