New American Smokehouse Barbecue Restaurant

StoneSoup

I'll be in Bangkok in rither April or May and will try to give it a try, if only to compare it to BBQ resturants in Kansas City, the home of American BBQ. Hopefully, they have more than brisket sandwiches, like ribs, burnt ends, etc. Do they make their own sauce? Since I'll be in LOS for a month, I'll be bringing my own favorite sauce, from Gates BBQ and will offer a bottle to the owner of Smokestack as something he should import, as there are several BBQ joints that ship their sauces internationally.

OK, more BBQ trivia. Every October, the Super Bowl of BBQ competition is held, called the American Royal BBQ Competition. If you believe the Travel Channel, in rating the 3 areas of BBQ, North Carolina comes in first, KC second and Texas third. The 2-3 times that Obama has landed Air Force One near KC, a large order has been placed at Oklahoma Joe's, largely considered the #1 BBQ joint in KC (Anthony Bordain included it as one of the 20 U.S. Restaurants that should be on every American's "bucket list."

Sincerest apologies I did not make it to the American Smokehouse last nicht for tecnical reasons because I decided to go out with the ladyboy . I realise nobody else goes out with ladyboys although there seem to be hundreds around per squaremeter Sukhumvit area for unknown reasons . As a brief summary of the event I may say that I could not imagine to boomboom such person but apart from that it has something . I do now understand the people chasing ladyboys ; to avoid elimination from THAI360 , the monument of heterosexuality , I may confirm I just spent a pleasent evening with Mum from the strictly serious Thai massage . Would anybody ask me what was better the answer is : advantage Mum but up to you .