How Do You Calculate The Damage Here?

bust

Animals do not wantonly destroy things. Animals are looking for something to eat, to f%$k, or to fight - and take little interest in inanimate objects.

These monstrosities are demons, taking zealous pleasure in torture, cruelty, wanton destruction, and intimidation.

Luckily, they are (at least at present) mostly contained to the Muslim lands of the Middle East. I strongly encourage the local Muslims to fight to the last man to defeat this scourge.

Interesting, when I was a kid, I was raised Christian, when at 5, I decided it was a load of crap, I didn't choose another one, I chose reason.

I guess this tells us that some people can't function without a deity.

Wait until the islamists get a hold of Egypt. And then to think that the west has recently been returning Egyptian artifacts. This has been ongoing seens 2012 but came in the news again today:

http://mawtani.al-shorfa.com/en_GB/articles/iii/features/2012/11/29/feature-01

Egyptian scholars, officials and tourism workers denounced a fatwa -- recently issued by Egyptian cleric Morgan Salem al-Gohari -- that calls on Egyptians to destroy the country's pyramids and the Sphinx.

Al-Gohari, a member of a Salafi jihadist group, said he wants these antiquities demolished, just as Prophet Mohammed destroyed the idols he found upon his conquest of Mecca.

During an interview that aired on Egyptian satellite channel Dream TV, al-Gohari likened the Egyptian landmarks to the Buddha statues that were demolished in Afghanistan.

He also equated those who work in the tourism sector to those who work "in prostitution and debauchery" and demanded that the tourism ministry be abolished.

This should go over well, even if it wouldn't be any real loss to the world ...

ISIS Promises to Destroy the Kaaba in Mecca

ISIS Islamists promised to work destroy the Kaaba after its conquest of Saudi Arabia. APA

reported, via Free Republic:

Representatives of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) stated that they will ruin the Kaaba after capturing Saudi Arabia.

APA reports quoting Turkish media that ISIS wants to take control of Arar city of Saudi Arabia and start operations here.

ISIS member Abu Turab Al Mugaddasi said that they would destroy the Kaaba in Mecca: “If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba. People go to Mecca to touch the stones, not for Allah.

http://www.thegatewa...kaaba-in-mecca/

http://en.wikipedia....in_Saudi_Arabia