Does Bangkok Have Any Occult Shops?

I had always given credit for the occult spells and so on to the Buriram and Surin types - but in the end it was a Korat girl in Hong Kong that put a debilitating spell on me, completely enslaved me for a few months, an experience I will not soon forget. Western doctors had their own diagnosis - depression, anxiety - but it was only after a detailed story was revealed to me by someone close to the events that everything made sense: ensnared accidentally by some good old-fashioned black magic! I've never been much of a believer, but this incident fit so well, it kind of opened up room for unusual beliefs on my part...

YimSiam

Strikes me you might have the makings of a fair tale. Could be very interesting I'm sure. Write it up ala FieryJack/PanadolSarny style.

Indeed - it's quite a story. But it also cuts close to the bone when told in detail, and includes more than a few elements that are not particularly complimentary to me... Perhaps I can find a Fiery Jack style comic approach that makes it less humiliating and revealing, and more entertaining that it might otherwise be... Suffice to say, if a girl 's room is decorated with black magic charts and shelves of Hindu diety statues, and she spends her time doing mor du exercises, it may be wise to keep your distance!

• 4 weeks later...

The occult permeates thru Thailand and Bangkok. At times, you could be standing right in front of something occult and not really realize it. If you ask a Thai person, they will generally always tell you they know nothing about it. But once they know and trust you, you can find how really prevalent the occult is in Thailand. For example, my mother-in-law suspected I knew where to buy statues of a man and women (couple) which could be put together. The man had an erect penis. She wanted them so she could do her magic and then sell them to the Thai ladies. Of course I bought her about 50 sets.