German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

What ever happened to Nok?

Heart broken .

At the occasion of enjoying high tea at the Four Seasons Hotel Rachadamri Nok unfortunately allowed me to play with her smartphone which led into a sudden death of our relationship the very hour . Precisely speaking , Nok has been absent for a minute visiting hong nam but certainly would have allowed me to play on her smartphone if only she would have been there . I inspected her facebook account and came across correspondence with a gentlemen from Switzerland who does obviously speak and read Thai although a photo of a ticket showing details of them both was easy to understand . I used the opportunity to break out into tears and leave the battlefield so to speak . After thorough psycological investigation into my inner self I sometimes think it has been the golden opportunity I might have been waiting for . Time since then I shall later remember as a time of glory and purest pleasure , see my recent pieces on this forum . Any future relationship(s) with Siamese ladies shall be classified as intensive but loose . But that is what I always thought.

General Patton commented on his men but it also applies to realtionships- essentially "don't tell them what to do. Tell them what needs to be done and they will amaze you with their ingenuity."

I am relieved to say my experience extends only to true Thai ladies and the occasional ladyboy who's squeaked under the radar... and that I cannot attest to anything involving soldiers, or to men in any capacity...

With your permission I may add another aspect of my recent Thai exploring expedition within the famous Nana Building , ground floor . After accurate research and analysis I decided to start my ladyboy tentative investigation at a place called Obsession , highly recommended by lots of ladyboy lovers , none of which are here on this very forum I am sure . The tecnical difficulty was that all people working for the establishment show a body hight of at least 1,80 m which is a frightening aspect as I am fairly below this . Never a problem with the daughters of the Isaan , different here .

I was enthusiastically welcomed by a bunch of these people physically pulling me into various directions , most disgusting I may say ,and all were sreaming something . I wanted home to my mum but too late .

Pure panic made me decide for one of the monsters with an enormous breast and I ran into shelter , the inside of Obsession GoGo Bar . I did earlier elaborate on the noise level when Isaan dancing takes place , but the Obsession inside beats everything . The monster said something which I did not understand and next thing were two drinks arriving , a red cloured liquid of unknown specification at 220 each . Various times I tried to explain the monster that I wanted out of this hell but she did not move , so I took the red liquid and ran . Outside is sort of an open bar where I tried to recover and soon my new friend arrived suggesting we visit a short time hotel upstairs Nana with no delay . Gentlemen , and no up front payment of 1000 US Dollars in my favour would have made me spend only 1 minute on any given mattress with this creature . I explained i was only on investigative mission , tired and out of money which made her /him disappear in no time .

I shall not go there again .

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen ,

I may ask for advice on the following matter : last time I talked to the lovely Pam over the telephone she said there is a chance for her working on contract basis in Malaysia very soon . She has now left 3 months but for Korea . Very well , BuBi heart not broken .

I wonder what the point of that job is because : Madame is about 35 and not a beauty neither in looks nor body . Working in a Thai massage as you find them in hundreds , special services on offer but only on request and certainly no boom boom at the place . What the heck could anybody in Korea find so great about her as there are thousands and thousands better looking white skin ladies around .

Clarification requested .