German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

... and as an overseas worker, the employer doesn't need to pay the South Korea minimum wage, multiply the difference by legions of Filipinos and Thais in some industries and it's a good chunk of savings... Easier to fire and send home foreigners, too - they're not likely to complain much...

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen ,

although heavily suffering from incredible heat and alternatively freezing temperatures inside any closed ambience I still tried to do my best last week to improve social life in the kingdom without even considering the consequences of loosing time and cash . In particular I am targeting on setting new standards after probably having chosen a beauty waiting at a broken lantern by the roadside in full darkness . The full truth is again that I see myself widely misunderstood, abused and shall in future take things as they come and simultaneously ask more-then-lovely Pam in Korea to forgive my wrongdoings for the time being .

Walking from my beloved Raintree Spa Massage Soi 11 through a parking area towards Soi 7 I was heading for a restaurant that claims to be officially appointed by the Thai Visa forum , planning a light lunch . Which was when I saw a Thai female person outside Beergarden talking on her mobile and I sat down close to a Volkswagen Bus closely watching madame . Who then disappeared into the Beergarden , what a surprise .

She was different .

I entered Beergarden asked madame if she fancied a lunch at the officially appointed restaurant and had to pay for a drink which I did not take due to Beergarden rules of trade . No prompremm . Lunch and talking went successfully and I was told that the following day all of Thailand had to pay school uniforms and so she was suffering from big headache because no customer since I forgot when , maybe Christmas 2014 . The board might remember that during my last Beergarden excursion a mushroom cultivator explained me about a mysterious disease that killed all her mushrooms . I am displeased to learn that the land of smiles is in reality tortured by a variety of challenges that the superficial tourist simply does not realise . What did turn me on with this woman were her beautiful eyes and excellent teeth , a lovely face sitting on a mediocre body which I do less care about .

I suggested we both visit aforementioned Raintree Spa for an aroma massage and after that we consider further activities . Miss Paew (?) showed herself delighted and did not realise that this was nothing but another diabolic move because the Raintree Spa offers rooms for couples which gives a chance to discreetly inspect if Madame shows piercings , tattoes or other works of art that completely turn me off . After that we went to buy shoes , a lipstick and a light summer dress for 800 baht somewhere along Suk and agreed it was time to take shower and prepare for dinner . For operational reasons I had chosen to stay in a hotel Soi 18 , a most delightful area which no see before .

I may now ask for a break to explain the esteemed reader my basic intention behind all this : expenses total so far maybe 3000 Baht and no amorous activities yet , not that I was desperate for any . Mademoiselle should in the meantime have got the message the she found an idiot who does not care about spending and possibly might be easily plundered further . Which is exactly what I want BUT : in exchange I expect a show of high class performance promising eternal love and that she is overwhelmed by her feelings for Khun BuBi resulting in even offering her precious body for BuBi´s dirty desires and her forthcoming farewell the following morning already starts ruining her inner stability like never before . In other words : instead of the take shower-blowjob-boom-boom-pay and leave crap I am seeking 12 hours of having a good time in Pam's absence with somebody who then will rewarded she can buy unforms for all of Surin primary schools . That is the theory and I know it works because I finally succeeded in locating a Thai citizen who understood right away and it was g-r-e-a-t .

Madame Paew in the hotel ran into the shower , white towel , and collapsed on the sofa suggesting I also take a shower and if I had condoms . It was the moment that I formally apologized for any inconvenience , asked her to redress and take a cab back to whereever . Of course I rewarded madame for her precious time resulting in further requests for money which made me threaten her with the securirty if she not fucks off right away . Later that same day I set course for Soi 22 , after 10 minutes Nuru massage I had fully forgotten above case , I swear .

But question again : These women working in Beergarden would be happy these days to find a punter paying tjhem 1500 for a short time and maybe 3000 for the night . Business no good right now . Punters at Beergarden not exactly being selected members of the international gentry the girls should at least be able to identify somebody as an elderly idiot who is seeking an opportunity to get rid of surplus cash . This should be their basic instinct even if nothing else is left .

Your precious comments are welcome.

PS : like in daily business you shoot 10 times into the woods and hit 2 trees , no problem with that . One of the trees I later hit is lovely Tuki , I shall duely report .

• Like 1

After that we went to buy shoes , a lipstick and a light summer dress for 800 baht somewhere along Suk and agreed it was time to take shower and prepare for dinner .

I cannot shake the image of BuBi out for dinner in his new Heels, Lipstick and a light summer dress!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Bubi, have you checked the sugardaddy websites, like seekingarrangement ? It's more popular in the west but checked a while ago in Thailand and whereas there were few girls they were much better looking than your typical beergarten lass, including several luk krungs

On this website you are likely to find unrushed educated girls with ecent manners and longer term views on bleeding you dry

Dear Sir ,

thank you for your constructive recommendation but very young lasses make me nervous to be honest . My target group is the mid thirty ex farmer with Thai husband no good and disposed of long ago . Preferably buzy in the original Thai oilmassage sector . I did as per my last visit successfully identify a suitable candidate who offers the extremely rare art of having developed a sense for erotic behaviour which in Siam is widely misunderstood as a package of take shower blowjob and boom-boom . The bleeding-dry attitude is of minor importance as I am a supporter of the theory that being the richest man on the graveyard is a thing of zero value . Apart from this I am after true love but temporary only , I shall not enter long term relationships any more in the kingdom .

Fair enough, I doubt that's the kind off girls you need to look up on seekingarrangement.

Btw nothing wrong with being generous with the ladies, the website is definetely not targeted at punters afraid the long time is 3000bth, or whatever the going price now in BKK.

Note as well it works very well in Europe. Pretty easy to find there a subsidized GF half your age (some are also in the 30-35 y o range). I spend again a lot of time in Asia but miss very much Europe datingwise.

Expect though to find a bunch of full time prostitutes mixed with the sugarbabies

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen ,

since I found out that elegant gentlemen representing bygone areas of style and generosity prefer the nocturnal sidewalk bars on Sukhumvit Road these days I start to realise that the local weather plays a significant role in particular during rainy season . Whenever I check under Bangkok Weather I get the impression that it seems to rain day and night but even as non-expat I know this is sort of bullshit . Hence the question : looking at my forthcoming expedition I expect an hour of torrential rain in the afternoon and that was it . Usually . Your knowledgeable comments are more than appreciated .