German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

I do pride myself in usually receiving first hand Bangkok weather reports of the most accurate type like `Tilac many rain no customer can you help me ` . Anyhow time enough til Dec 3rd to improve ; 8 weeks ago it did not stop pouring down all day which made the rats running through Restaurant Suk 11 , my current nocturnal eatery .

• 2 weeks later...

Sawasdee krap gentlemen ,

everything looks fine , including life as such . I hardly spent 24 hours in the Kingdom and do already feel in position to report a major breakthrough on the battlefield of quality tourism which is Viva - Restaurant Soi 8 now offering plates with 50 gram parma ham other than insisting on 100 gram portions because somebody said No can . Thank you .

I shall duely report about further anormalities as they appear

BuBi , embedded

• Like 1

Gentlemen ,

sitting with SE Asia´s loveliest woman-Lao inside Suk 11 restaurant the approaching waitress threw a portion of a mysterious sauce which I had just rejected on the floor , collected the plate and left the rest where it had landed . Suk 11 restaurant is kind of walk-through establishment which you have to cross to get further into the subsoi . For the rest of evening all staff did carefully manoever round the sauce while all other passengers did either hit the unknown target or possibly not . It took about an hour to spread the intial maybe 20 square inch raw material over the full length of the subsoi .

While we could now argue that this might be an environmentally friendly way to get rid of surplus food I am still asking myself now and then why for heaven´s sake nobody did care to clean the place properly . Maybe they thought it is a public passageway and they have to respect of other people´s ownership rights ?

Over to you

Bubi,

I am currently enjoying the frozen delights of your native Yeormany. It is clear that the place, beneath the frosted veneer, is clean. It is also efficient almost pedantically so. On the other foot I have also visited India which it has to be said is not the cleanest place in the world with public defecation and the discarding of all detritus almost a national birthright.

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen ,

my endless as well as legendary efforts to strengthen inbound quality tourism have now finally succeeded in gaining official support by the government , as follows : heading for my appointed t-shirt supplier somewhere within Pratunam market I noted that most of the vendors outside seem to have disappeared as well as their colleagues along Sukhumvit and Silom . I call this a major blessing , many people might have lost a lot of daily income but they had simply overdone it to my opinion . Walking home along Soi 11 late night had become risky business avoiding traffic on the road due to completely obstrucetd footwalks .

I think it is an improvement .

Bubi,

I am currently enjoying the frozen delights of your native Yeormany. It is clear that the place, beneath the frosted veneer, is clean. It is also efficient almost pedantically so. On the other foot I have also visited India which it has to be said is not the cleanest place in the world with public defecation and the discarding of all detritus almost a national birthright.

My mother told me that after he returned from WWII, my dad remarked that going from France to Germany was like going from the pigsty to the parlor. And that was even during war time.