German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

This is what I just found on the THAIVISA forum, which I decided to include into my standing research sources for potentially good news. The Thai government eased the curfew as it looks but :

"Massage shops must also remain closed."

I am shattered, devastated and broken.

On 5/11/2020 at 8:17 PM, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, I note that a friend of mine who is GM of a major place at Sukh starts promoting his rooftop restaurant. Could this be a sign of better times to come?

The most lovely Pam seems to be desparately  longing for my presence like never before, probably out of cash. Under current circumstances I consider sailing the Mekong upstream at night, take the train from Nongkai and hide somewhere in Soi 4. I would not even be able to overstay a visa because I don´t have one.

Your constructive comments are welcome.

Quite a thoughtful post.  My constructive comment is it's better to sail down the river, preferably on a fast boat, especially seeing the Mekong is flowing well given the monsoon..  Also as far as I'm aware, there is no train from Nong Khai - although I admit that is an amusing thought.   I think there was an idea to extend the train line there - perhaps you are thinking of the friendship bridge, but of course I could be wrong.   I am aware of what appears to be an alarming smuggling operation over the river to Lao - but it doesn't concern me at all of course.   I just tend to notice things whilst getting a massage before the happy ending. 

Lease a fast boat and abscond with your favourite masseuses, and girls at a *special* rate right now and hole up in Vietnam would be my constructive comment.  

• 4 weeks later...