German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Gentlemen,

with utmost displeasure I note the disappearance of my whole Bangkok infrastructure which cost me years of endless devotion. Not only that Viva Restaurant Soi 8 has disappeared, further diapppeared Miss GiGi from my favorite so-called Spa and nobody seems to know about the whereabouts of the talented Eri(?) from a hidden place within Soi 11. These are sad moments to be honest and it shall take again years of research and errors. But I don´t give up.

Hereby I promise to share the results of my investigative efforts with no delay. In case of Miss Eri(?) the establishment has been plastered all over with written warnings " No sex on these premises " . Which would normally make all men loose any hope but not so with man BuBi flom Jerman. I could convince Miss Eri(?) that written words are basically meaningless in the context of human feelings, the latter supported by true affection which again was proven by I think 2000 Thai baht. Positive thinking is all that matters. I wish I knew where Eri(?) is.

• 5 months later...

Gentlemen,

with endless pleasure I learn from various sources that the wise Thai government seems to consider allowing commercial aeroplanes to enter Thai airspace with destination BKK onwards from November. I feel fit to promise that the first subject leaving the first plane soon after opening doors shall be quality tourist Bubi bound for Soi 11. I hope it´s all official.