Sign in to follow this  
buffalo_bill

German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

Hi,

Maybe we can do the finger print scanners on the way out of the country only? :D

Sanuk!

On my personal shrine I have today offered already 1 waterbuffalo, 46 yellow flowergarlands and 5 mangos with sticky rice   to support Far East airtravel and opening of the Thai border.

This is what I just found on the THAIVISA forum, which I decided to include into my standing research sources for potentially good news. The Thai government eased the curfew as it looks but :

"Massage shops must also remain closed."

I am shattered, devastated and broken.

On 5/11/2020 at 8:17 PM, buffalo_bill said:

Gentlemen, I note that a friend of mine who is GM of a major place at Sukh starts promoting his rooftop restaurant. Could this be a sign of better times to come?

The most lovely Pam seems to be desparately  longing for my presence like never before, probably out of cash. Under current circumstances I consider sailing the Mekong upstream at night, take the train from Nongkai and hide somewhere in Soi 4. I would not even be able to overstay a visa because I don´t have one.

Your constructive comments are welcome.

Quite a thoughtful post.  My constructive comment is it's better to sail down the river, preferably on a fast boat, especially seeing the Mekong is flowing well given the monsoon..  Also as far as I'm aware, there is no train from Nong Khai - although I admit that is an amusing thought.   I think there was an idea to extend the train line there - perhaps you are thinking of the friendship bridge, but of course I could be wrong.   I am aware of what appears to be an alarming smuggling operation over the river to Lao - but it doesn't concern me at all of course.   I just tend to notice things whilst getting a massage before the happy ending. 

Lease a fast boat and abscond with your favourite masseuses, and girls at a *special* rate right now and hole up in Vietnam would be my constructive comment.  

Gentlemen,

I happened to travel countryside recently when I met Cavanami on what he wrongly thought was the expressway to NongKai.

61127300_914686125541454_8488582473440034816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=8_w_KqFzsFUAX93Uz0D&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=284ed174fce2f09cd76dbeb4d8457d0c&oe=5F0886FA

All upcountry Thai girls know riding the buffalo can be quite "exciting"!

On 6/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, radioman said:

All upcountry Thai girls know riding the buffalo can be quite "exciting"!

A country girl's best friend til her first Hitachi wand...

[Bilder] Die 15+ hässlichsten Autos, die je hergestellt wurden

Bordmember flashermac on a visarun heading for Vientiane. Wearing a necktie to impress women. Vehicle due to lack of reverse gear shows front-handle and can be turned 180 degree heading back to Khrungthep.

• Haha 1