83 replies to this topic

#81 Coss

Coss

• Board Sponsors
  • 12114 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:36

View Postbuffalo_bill, on 13 February 2018 - 18:01, said:

Gentlemen,

one of my favorite eateries Zaks Soi 11 being demolished made me look for alternatives and finally I have selected Zanzibar Soi 11 as the solution for the foreseeable future. They offer a Philipino live band which normally I hate like the pest in a restaurant but after 4 evenings I sort of started to enjoy them . Friday last week we were assigned a table under a romantic  tree and I was about to assure lovely Pam from Lao of my unquestionable eternal love for ever  til I noticed three Chinese arseholes occupying the neighbouring position . Smoking like idiots, drunk and noisy. While I was still considering to move I heard one of them sniffing back his snod with full enthusiasm and then spitting the result on the floor . My heart stopped . I turned round and yelled at them that the Zanzibar is not fucking China when a waitress raced over and suggested we move to a table elsewhere which we did .

I have yet to find anybody working in a Thai restaurant, hotel, massage or elsewhere showing even the most marginal sympathy for the citizens of this country . And there are more and more of them spreading their bad behaviour whereever they go. #VERY BAD .

Chinese rules for Antarctica:

No hunting. No leaving behind solid waste. And no touching or feeding the penguins

http://www.independe...t-a8203981.html

= because they all want to take penguins and seals back for soup and won ton fillings. And take a dump while they're there.

#82 buffalo_bill

buffalo_bill

Heart broken

• Board Sponsors
  • 4392 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:48

http://www.khaosoden...tourism-remark/

Gentlemen,

I hope a chorus of outrage will shatter the board within minutes after I had the pleasure to publish this document of pure ignorance . What has Thailand to do with sex ?

" Thai Culture minister Veera Rojpojchanarat is on record to have said that sex tourism used to be prevalent but has since dropped because of the country’s focus on “morality.” "

Exactly . Soon after corruption has recently evaporated nothing but morality everywhere if you for example walk through Soi 22 or try to find a willing woman along Soi 4 . Morality whereever you look .

#83 panadolsandwich

panadolsandwich

The carnival that rolls downhill

• Members
  • 934 posts
  • LocationBrisVegas

Posted 11 March 2018 - 16:42

Bubi - Western rules don't apply.  They simply don't.  What you think is amoral, is so much persiflage.  I get that's your schtick, but after a little while it gets tiresome.

#84 Coss

Coss

• Board Sponsors
  • 12114 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 20:14

View Postpanadolsandwich, on 11 March 2018 - 16:42, said:

Bubi - Western rules don't apply.  They simply don't.  What you think is amoral, is so much persiflage.  I get that's your schtick, but after a little while it gets tiresome.

The above quoted post is unsurprisingly and inevitably, a simple definition of tiresome. Non-badinage, even...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users