Online Fillable Forms For Non-Imm O Renewal + Multi Entry

gawguy

The links from Santa's Helper (ผู้ช่วยซานต้า) may or may not be the right forms, but they are definitely not "fillable" online, which means that you can type your info into them online and print them. That's what I want.

But thanks for responding.

GG

I believe, this may well be the form required TM7, for a 1 year extention, but found no where you can fll in on- line, would require your signature in anycase and you in person, isn't it as simple as printing out the form, filling it in and taking it with you to immigration ... sorry if missing something here, just trying to help

http://www.pattayaci...cation form.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Google is usually your friend (unless you're too stupid to know what to type);

Why not use the head thai immigrations website and their forms?

http://www.immigrati...p?page=download

Wow. The word "stupid" seems to be featured in responses to my posts lately! Is there a club? Seems gratuitous and obviously mean-spirited. Is that the way you want me to think of you? Otherwise I would have been entirely grateful as your response and help was spot on.

I did a search for online fillable forms for Thailand visa and those did not come up, because that is not quite what they are. What I usually find as fillable forms are PDF files, and these are Word files, which are online and are fillable, but are not called exactly that.

Before I saw the insult I had gone to the website suggested, opened the form and voila, it is exactly what I wanted and will use next year. I got visa extension for this yr a few days ago.

Thank you. Ouch!

GG

No disrespect intended or implied. Most definitely not meant in a mean spirited way either.

I flavor my posts with a high degree of cynicism and treat everyone with equal amounts of sarcasm, be it thai or foreigner.. In that regard, I'm an equal opportunity disparager ..

This being the glorious "Land 'O Thaiz" I doubt immigrations is dialed into the PDF versions of their forms, although another forum has them posted which I imagine someone converted from the Word files.

Heck thai immigration's newest invention 90 day reporting online was designed to work only in Internet Explorer!

Still, glad you got sorted out.. Sorry for ruffling your feathers. . .