The Chinese Tourists At It Again!

cavanami

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, the good old days are sorely missed - wandering through heavenly free-lancer discos and go-gos surrounded by wave upon wave of dark-skinned, diminutive black-haired doe-eyed angels from upcountry northeast... I think it's time I shift to Cambodia.

Udon Thani is without any doubt the biggest sexual playground for Farangs in Isaan. It just has something for everyone with two big complexes packed with beer bars, several “ordinary†bars, karaoke places, massage shops, a couple of nightclubs and a night market. Most of these Farang oriented nightlife spots are conveniently located within walking distance in the center of town near Central Plaza shopping mall.

Another great thing about the nightlife in Udon Thani is that the supply of girls by far always outnumbers the demand. Even in high season you will find a fairly relaxed atmosphere while most foreigners are heading to the bars of Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. The consequence is that sex in Udon Thani is among the best value in Thailand regarding bar fines and short time / long time rates

http://www.thailandredcat.com/nightlife-and-thai-girls-in-udon-thani/

• Like 1

And the best thing about Udon - minutes from lovely Muang Lao! I've been many times, but I've always been just passing through or working and not able to go out. Wouldn't mind being stuck there for a few days, go back in time to the happy small-town days of chasing bargirls and closing out the nightclubs. Will do, sometime.