My Heavy Heart And The Open Arms Of The Night: Fiery Jack's March Trip Report

Fiery Jack

Soi 7 beer garden really is a pitiful beast, a living advert for euthanasia or at best suicidal alcoholic despair. The last time I saw such a shockingly motley bunch of miserably unattractive, deeply unnerving, palpably desperate and clearly mentally unwell females under the same roof was decades ago at the ouch drunk fight club known as Champers Nite Club in my UK hometown. and that's why I have not lived in Britain for the last 25 years...

Yes, it's tough in there - what amazes me most times recently is that there are often far more gentleman customers in the place than working girls (and by working, I mean virtually any level of willingness or intent to engage in semi-animated sexual behavior, simulation, stimulation - any girl in there who'd help me flag a taxi, even). And these gentlemen are not there for the first time, they appear to know what they are getting in to. They know where they are, and they have not arrived by accident (as I seemingly have, each time, again.) Visually the most attractive girls might be the servers, and they're nothing special.

I have found a solution, though. Temporary. The remodeled upstairs pool table area is clean, air-conditioned, and allows me to gather my wits about me with the customary four-beers-before-leaving (I see you follow a similar rule. Wise man. One should not flee on an empty stomach.) It's useful to drag one of them up there for a game of pool, as it is lonely up there. But you're out of the shit, either way, and looking down safely from a good height. Only concern is that lack of egress - you will, in the end, have to go out the way you came in, and that is not an easy mile the second time.

After a visit to biergarten, I tend to make a pass-through of the old lane between sois 7 and 5, to walk off the nasty feel of the 'garten and not least to remember the old days in there on that lane, back when I was young and they were beautiful, and the world - at least the lower Suk portion, much of it - was spread-legged at my feet.

YimSiam

The three or four times I've been there, I've visited on the way to somewhere else and haven't partaken. The ladies are however, a useful collective visual barometer, with which to base one's evening, on.

A most constructive and useful discussion to which I may add the aspect of taking a late lunch at the establishment . They do indeed serve meals which they better should not .

I entered Beergarden in a most innocent intention planning to eat something while watching the ambience and possibly fall in love with another mushroom farmer . Due to extremely noisy music , unpleasant athmoshere in general I moved outside where my lunch was served later . Close to uneatable I may comment , although I met a gentleman from Australia whom I asked about his opinion about ladyboys which he did not answer although recommended the Beergarden interior offering " hundreds of girls " . A fundamental misunderstanding .