Last Post

How much did that cost?

My guess is that she's gone. As she said she doesn't like the rain of insults like "How much did that cost?" You want to run diversity off of the board so that it's just a bunch mongers flapping their pie holes about the same crap all the time? Need to show off how smart and sarcastic we can be, is that it? Often pointless and it definitely gets old.

I'd like to have any woman, especially Thai, say whatever they feel like, even if I don't like it sometimes, even if it's BS sometimes. I have to listen to my USA g/f and it's just like that - sometimes I don't like it and sometimes it's a crock, but sometimes it's rather enlightening. Even if it's because I'm wondering "Where the hell did she come up with that!?" And with someone from a different culture, you're going to be wondering that a lot.

GG

" How much did that cost ? "

Yes, ... I can imagine some board members literally bore the pants off women, but an alternative to paying ....

Sex works like that, here there or anywhere. You two were watching tv, the program was boring, there's nothing else on, so: "You want to do it?" "Well...I guess so. Whatever." "Okay. Whatever." Boredom bores that pants off of everyone. Then babies hatch - babies of boredom.