What Is She Saying?

gawguy

Are there spelling errors in this that are making it incomprehensible?

มาควันนี้ เลือดฉันมาพอดีคงไม่สะดวà¸à¹„ป อีà¸7วันเราค่อยเจอà¸à¸±à¸™ เลือดฉันหมดà¸à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸™à¸°à¸„่ะ

Google Translate doesn't get it: "The smoke is still not easy to fit into my blood. 7 days we'll meet. My blood before me"

The first phrase should not be about smoke. Maybe she was trying meuh kheun nii - last night, and just misspelled it.

I think she's saying her period started last night (with a good flow, a funny way to put it to a foreign guy) and will be a problem for 7 days until the blood stops. I'm guessing. I did talk to her on the phone yesterday afternoon and told her I wanted to see her the next day and she said ok and I said I would text her. This is her text back to me today.

Gaw Guy

Hi,

Google translate sucks.

Not sure what the first part says, but the rest is roughly:

"My blood (period) has just started, it is not comfortable for me to go. We can meet in another 7 days. My period will be finished before that."

Sanuk!

Thank you. I pretty much got the gist. What do you make of the first phrase?? มาควันนี้

Thanks,

GG

First word misspelled? Or is she in the smoke filled north?

Taking poetic license:

My period came on and the flow was so awesome that my oyster started to smoke.Blood and fumes poured out. It shows that I'm a very healthy lady, but it's inconvenient for providing special services in your room. Things will calm down in a week and I'll come burn down your house.

• Like 1

Funny, my read was: "I just started smoking and playing cards and I'm going to be doing this for, like, a week. Then I will get your bloody money."

(This was an upgrade from my usual 'I think she's a ladyboy' conclusion - initially I read it as: 'I'm with another client right now, and for the whole week, and the rather dubious excuse I'm giving you is that it's my period now, to emphasize that I am the menstruating type, the type that can't work for a week each month...")

This is what it says, although not particularly well written, but you have the idea ......

มาควันนี้ เลือดฉันมาพอดีคงไม่สะดวà¸à¹„ป อีà¸7วันเราค่อยเจอà¸à¸±à¸™ เลือดฉันหมดà¸à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸™à¸°à¸„่ะ

To man today I have period I can't go see you wait until seven day when stop then I ok

umm choose which you prefer

To man, today I have period, I can't go see you, wait until seven day, when stop, then I ok.

or

To man today, I have period, I can't go see you, wait until seven day, when stop, then I ok.

As all veteran sanukers know, "I'm on my period" is the number one lie to get out of anything. I might be wrong, but in this case I don't think she's lying, mainly because she is so new to this work. I was the third farang she went with and she was shy at first and then grateful that I was nice to her, that I spoke Thai and that I paid her well. I saw her when I was out and she didn't see me and she was with a bunch of nice Thai friends, girls and boys, just chatting, being comfortable, not drinking. In other words she's a nice girl and seems very sincere. She doesn't know how to manipulate farangs yet and maybe she won't even when she knows how. It's refreshing to meet them at this stage. She went with me twice and seemed very happy to do so. I think she's telling the truth. Also the way she puts it is so indirect and charming. They usually just say they are "prajam duan" and aren't available.

GG