A Tricky One

When will my sisters learn, that some relationships are tricky and all is not as it seems. An acquaintance of mine met a farang on the internet who came to Thailand to see her. As things go, he promised her a good life in Australia, apparently he was plausible she liked him and made the decision to do just that.

Not knowing to her horror, and being somewhat mislead, she has ended up, working on his fish farm, no friends and in the middle of now where with someone she has discovered is not as he appeared.

Fortunately she is half way through a 3 month visa and has a return ticket. So all will end well, but a lesson to be learnt for the future. Some of my sisters are not so fortunate and end up in a life they will come to regret, often worse than the life they were leading before.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree

"he promised her a good life in Australia, apparently he was plausible"

"she has ended up, working on his fish farm, no friends and in the middle of now where"

This is an individual who is a Cad of the first water - dishonest to say the least - she should run and run fast, don't look back

บางà¸à¸­à¸à¸¡à¸´à¸ªà¸‹à¸µà¹ˆ - Missy Bangkok You really think it says this ???

" My extreme apologies, if you've had your post professionally translated - which I extremely doubt."

I assume you mean Google translate, but of course it can translate it far better than me ..... :)