A Tricky One

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Regardless of what you have been told and what you believe there will always be another side to the story. That is a fact.

Many thai girls make assumptions when it comes to their "White Night" It has happened before and will happen again.

" Where is Santa's Helper ? "

Something left over from last Chrstmas, which I didn't change, I was going to change over Easter to à¸à¸£à¸°à¸•à¹ˆà¸²à¸¢à¸­à¸µà¸ªà¹€à¸•à¸­à¸£à¹Œ but forgot to do so.

บางà¸à¸­à¸à¸¡à¸´à¸ªà¸‹à¸µà¹ˆ - Missy Bangkok You really think it says this ???

" My extreme apologies, if you've had your post professionally translated - which I extremely doubt."

I assume you mean Google translate, but of course it can translate it far better than me ..... :)

No I meant that *I* translated it - even though I thought it was poorly spelt so to speak - I was giving you grace - a very rare commodity in this world. If you bothered to read my above posts you'd note I've devoted ten years to the study of SE languages. But you come to expect that on forums. It seems moronic to assume (like most westerners) and here I'll indulge your fantasy - sorry lost my train of thought.... no got it back - that most people are erudite and literate - that is simply not realistic. I personally assist immigrants to Australia to speak English for instance. In turn, they teach me about their culture, their heritage, and so on, and on. I think that's a fair trade.

By the way I've noticed you've done nothing to address my principal concern, that you can not possibly be Thai - please prove me wrong!

" By the way I've noticed you've done nothing to address my principal concern, that you can not possibly be Thai - please prove me wrong! "

" No I meant that *I* translated it - even though I thought it was poorly spelt so to speak "

I have already done it to my satisfaction, maybe not yours, but you have made the wrong asumption that I would even care what you think ...

" By the way I've noticed you've done nothing to address my principal concern, that you can not possibly be Thai - please prove me wrong! "

" No I meant that *I* translated it - even though I thought it was poorly spelt so to speak "

I have already done it to my satisfaction, maybe not yours, but you have made the wrong asumption that I would even care what you think ...

I'm extremely willing to give you the benefit of the doubt - but you've avoided my question - perhaps make some posts only in Thai and we can have a dialogue.

The board rules are that any Thai should have an English translation, this would turn out to be a complete nonsence. However if you want to message me in Thai I will reply and more than capable to use words in Thai that a lady shoudn't know, should you wish to be unpleasant. I doubt you or your text book learning or Google will be able to transate in its full meaning, I know you understand me.