Can She Know I Arrived In The Country?

YimSiam

No Line or other apps on the phone, but not inconceivable that she's had my SIM in her phone and time to play around with it - once while I entertained her friend in the adjacent room, once when I passed out after some long drinking adventures, forgot it in her bar another time - many opportunities - but I'm inclined to it's the automatic function - Occam's Razor and all that. There were missed calls and SMS notifications from her in the week prior, so that's more evidence.

And I thought it was kismet... but with a simple explanation provided, I'll just have to keep looking for The One... one barfine at a time...

My SIM-card is from Lobbinson depahmen stoh Bangrak . I think it is called 1-2-3 . When I leave Thai soil I switch it off and switch it on once arriving in BKK again . 500 Baht topup charge make unit work endlessly using a secretive prefix . Multiple messages in English tell me who tried to ring in my "absence " plus about two hundred notifications meant to tell me something in Thai I believe . Within hours of my arrival I usually receive phone calls of the type that worry Mr YimSiam . I am sure my beloved Siemens communication device does something that alarms aforementioned subjects . Because I am a clever IT-kid I found out in the meantime that it is possible to make the telephone show the callers name instead of a number that I cannot remember . I am therefore able to filter unwanted activity in favour of the preliminary love of my life .

Important advice : Once a massage therapist with future potential has been identified whereever I strongly recommend to ask for mademoiselle's mobile phone details . She might have left once you are back at the place next time . Further I recommend to add additional details to the name because I find it not easy to clearly distinguish " Pim" from " Lek " after 3 months . " Pim bigboob" helps to put you on track for example . Other than the Stickman who is wasting his precious time in the mountains of New Zealand I am looking forward to enter the Kingdom again next week , I shall duely report who rang this time .