Is It Worth Staying On?

As I no longer live in Thailand, and the board is dominated by a female impersonator asking continuous inane questions, is it worth staying on with the board?

I've contributed since the ASFO days, I suspect maybe 18 years of internet verbose nonsense and occasional gem I hope to have contributed.

Is it really worth anyone's while supporting a board that has become the focus of a single annoying poster?

I suspect, I should go, shim's just too annoying. Sadly a real female could actually contribute positively, there was once a single female, Thai I believe who I am pretty sure was female, all others have been pretend ones like this sad creature.

So, it's just not worth it - I'm gone. No point posting as long as she continually derails the board.

• Like 1

" So, it's just not worth it - I'm gone. No point posting as long as she continually derails the board."

There is no reason for you to do this, you have no need to read my posts or me of yours we can simply set ignore preferences. You maybe supprised to learn I have had private messages from current and ex board members who think contary to you ...

One year ago I gave any board member the choice should I remain and post on this board or not ... two people said no, and one of them I believe is now on my ignore preferences. I don't know if you were the other one if not please place your vote on the pole as i'ts still open.

Pretendingtobemale,

In 2 minds about this. One the hand I really do not want to see you go and I fully agree that a lot of Bangkok Missy's posts are inane bullshit. On the other hand, she (?) is not insulting anyone and staying (mostly) within the topics that are the focus on this board.

Bangkokmissy,

Why don't you tone things down a bit. There really is no need to comment on every single post, and even less for cutting and pasting near random information about stuff you have no clue about.

If this becomes a choice between keeping pretendingtobemale on this board or you, well, I don't think you'd want to find out who I'd choose. So, do yourself and us a favor and tone things down.

Sanuk!

• Like 1

" Why don't you tone things down a bit. There really is no need to comment on every single post, and even less for cutting and pasting near random information about stuff you have no clue about. "

" If this becomes a choice between keeping pretendingtobemale on this board or you, well, I don't think you'd want to find out who I'd choose. So, do yourself and us a favor and tone things down."

Thank you, your point is taken ..