Is It Worth Staying On?

" Some people may suspect you are not really what you claim to be ie. Thai ,because your English is virtually perfect :dunno: "

My written English may appear perfect, as simply when I write something in English I generally through habit use http://spellcheckplus.com to check. Which picks up spelling and grammar errors which I can correct. Then, I simply copy and paste. Sometimes I see words that are new to me on this board, in which case, I simply type define in my browser followed by the word, for an instant definition.

Country Percent of Visitors

in.png India 52.4% 6,698 us.png United States 8.2% 67,073 ca.png Canada 5.6% 14,017 id.png Indonesia 4.8% 8,623 pk.png Pakistan 4.5% 7,944

" 'new to me' exists as a concept in Thai? "

I believe corrective spelling and grammar software is used to help individuals in many countries with English spelling and grammar and more than half come from India, according to information I can find on spellcheckplus.

Speaking of using ones mouth and tounge to make meaningless noise.

Now Indians can have some great tits, they girls, faces can be pretty aweful, but tits, wow factor, And I find Saris very rip them offable and fuck 'em. Best blow jobs ever from India oddly, just amazing. Don't fuck em up the shitter though as they poop pretty weird shit. And they need a wash regularly.

USA? Too much variety to single out any particular group, but some great gals there too, however heavy mental baggage - but blowjobs would shut them up

Canada, some great tits again, must be the milk and beef diet. had a blow job on a plane once from a Canadien girl conveniently sitting beside me on a long haul flight, closest I came to mile high club

Indonesia, wide range, but some of the best sex ever comes out of Indonesia. I never believed getting my knees sucked would be and incredible erotic event and great use of a a females mouth.

Pakistan, only had one, but an ex member from here loves the places, so they have to be doing something right. On average paler than their Indian cousins I've noticed.

I remember back to the late 90's when Thai girls would hardly ever give head, "against Buddha' FARK me sideways, thankfully that is no longer the case, but still, better use of a mouth and tounge from Vietnamese and Cambodian gals than Thai girls.

Face it getting a blow job, your nob, or knees sucked, or even the odd rimming (rimming is odd) is the best use of a female thai womans mouth I know.

Definition of Thainess - Listening to some inane bullshit being mumbled out of a mouth full of cock.

Hell. I'd agree to that.

• Like 1

<<" 'new to me' exists as a concept in Thai? "

I believe corrective spelling and grammar software is used to help individuals in many countries with English spelling and grammar and more than half come from India, according to information I can find on spellcheckplus.>>

OK I'll try and teach you. When you quote a previous post, and then write something below it, then what you write should have some relation to the quote.

What you've done is inform the readers about spell checking etc, whilst quoting a question about a concept.

So the average reader could be forgiven for assuming that 'new to me' is indeed, a concept unknown in the Thai vernacular, like 'integrity'.

integrity |ɪnˈtɛgrɪti| noun [ mass noun ] 1 the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles: a gentleman of complete integrity.