Is It Worth Staying On?

In 2 minds about this. One the hand I really do not want to see you go and I fully agree that a lot of Bangkok Missy's posts are inane bullshit. On the other hand, she (?) is not insulting anyone and staying (mostly) within the topics that are the focus on this board.

Bangkokmissy,

Why don't you tone things down a bit. There really is no need to comment on every single post, and even less for cutting and pasting near random information about stuff you have no clue about.

If this becomes a choice between keeping pretendingtobemale on this board or you, well, I don't think you'd want to find out who I'd choose. So, do yourself and us a favor and tone things down.

Sanuk!

Fair enough!

Oddly I wanted to see her nude more than anyone else, however when her top came off she was - erghhhh

The white fat girl even odder had the best nipples, pale pale pink, I would have gone a suck except a fuck was cheaper

Yep - everyone home fine and on flights today. The older chap is really nice, except by the time you met him we'd been drinking pints from 6 pm solid, I called him from the airport, he was at work but suffering.

I now know not to sit in foam seats!