Is It Worth Staying On?

I was originally irritated by bangkok missy - it was because of the contempt she seemed to show for the rural people of thailand. i can accommodate assholes, but some things - when you see enough of it in real life (and you definitely do see a true blue informal caste system in thailand) - it bugs you. yeah the same can be said of anywhere (poor/rural people denigrated), including my home the US - but not to the same extreme.

anyway, whatever. sometimes volatile chemistry or something provocative contributes to dialog, irritating as it might be.

one thing i'm curious about - is this person a thai, is this person female, or what? everybody seems to know - i'm fucking clueless - other than my original impression was definitely NOT a thai woman.

Nobody can afford it any more. Too damned expensive!

That's what Nasiadai used to say, at length and accompanied by detailed analysis - then he found metaphorical jesus in some brand-spanking-new tits and ass jobs, and is happy as a pig in shit, no longer counting kopeks. Which is to say: There Is Hope. for all of us. It can return, that feeling, that optimism.

YiamSiam - I still as many do indulge in nightlife, across a wide range of cuntries, however it's pointless to post about it when someone is going to make 20 posts about the magna carta, hugenaughts and other topics, that in a forum for history/english studies may be interesting but here is not.

SO

You write a report about your last trip

And I will TOO

Maybe Bust can add in something

Frankly many of my reports are about out of way places and naughty girls rather than straight out whores, Bust will post about clothes line activities, but who cares, it's all about SEX, which is good.

Viva la Fornication!

Well I for one would be more than interested to read about PTBM's activities, and those of others, I might even be inclined to add a little about my sand pit antics. It does seem rather a shame that this little enclave of debauchery and hedonism appears to have been overtaken by matters more related to politics and the simpler aspects of life.

People wanting to learn better English or improve their understanding of the western male might be better served by other forums. I'd question this one as being ideal for such a purpose/research.

I am actually planning a trip to Mongolia in August. Will be sure to get some laundry shots.

I cannot remember if I did a trip report on my last trip to Mae Sot and the immigration police. Or an evening in Phnom Penh